5- Party

Yours;
The day after the "ball", I couldn't even look at Mr.Park. Looking at him makes my heart pound. I still couldn't believe that I was that close to him. I was going to kiss Mr Park?

It was cruel. My mind was telling me to avoid him but my body itched for his touch.

I cautiously walked down the hallway. I froze when I heard his voice. "Areum,"

I turned around to see him at the end of the short, vacant hallway. Each step he took closer to me I got more nervous. I gulped as he took his last step, stopping right in front of me.

"Hi, Mr.Park" I barely squeaked, looking away.

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it before saying whatever it was. He smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh come on, you know exactly what's wrong." I retorted.

He was surprised. He exhaled softly and held my chin up. "Don't stress over it, baby." He said in a comforting tone.

My stomach did a flip at 'baby'.

"Nothing happened after all." He smiled.
"As a teacher, I can't be the reason my student is missing class. So go on to class." He cleared his throat and pat my shoulder.

Nothing happened.

I didn't say anything. I looked at him one last time and continued walking to class.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Kook," I said.

Jungkook turned around to face me. He gave me goofy smile. "Yes?"

"My brother is coming back." I smiled.

"What? Really? Taehyung is coming back?" He looked as happy as me.

"Yeah! Jowoon is also really happy about it. This month is going to be fun!" I said enthusiastically.

"You're damn right it is."

"Ahem, Areum, Jungkook, please focus on your work," Ms.Kang told us.

"Yes Ms.Kang," we said in harmony.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

At my favorite class of the day, I didn't say a single word to Mr.Park. Even when I needed help, I remained quiet.

Mr.Park called my name from his desk while everyone was talking and doing their work.

I looked up from my work. He raised his eyebrows and gestured for me to go to him. I got up and walked to his desk glancing around the room.

"Your brother is coming back tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Yep!" I smiled.
"Wait- how did you know that?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"Taehyung and I are great friends." Mr.Park chuckled.

Wait what? SINCE WHEN.

"The others and I are throwing him a party at my place." He started.
"So, as his sister, you should come too," Mr.Park told me.

I kept quiet for a bit. I had to think about what I had just heard. Was Mr.Park telling me to go to his house?

"For real?" I mentally beat myself up.

Really? That's what you decide to say?!

Mr.Park grinned. "Yep, trust me, it'll be fun."

"I'd love to come." I smiled. My stomach did flips as I finally made eye-contact with him.