46 - Broken Jungkook

Yours;
I asked Jungkook if we could take a walk by the river and he agreed. We took the bus there together. Jungkook and I sat beside each other at the very back of the bus, the sides of our thighs and our shoulders touching despite the abundance of space on the bus.

I loved his company. I always did. Jungkook always knew the right words to say and he'd always help me get my mind off of anything that was stressing me. I believe that everyone should have a Jungkook.

However, after that cursed dream of mine, I suddenly looked at him differently. I couldn't get that shockingly nice feeling of his lips on mine off of my mind. How would I even ask him to help me get something like that off of my mind?

I was on my own with that one.

I quietly watched him sway every time the bus took a turn. He was simply just existing but, he was glowing. Jungkook was one of a kind.

"I can feel you staring at me," Jungkook sang in a teasing voice, turning his head to face me.

Our faces were uncomfortably close but my body wouldn't cooperate with my mind. It wouldn't move an inch. I smiled sheepishly.

"I wasn't staring,"

He smiled back teasingly. "Sure you weren't," He said, also not moving an inch.

I felt heat forming on my cheeks and finally accumulated the power to move my head away. "I wasn't, you weirdo,"

He chuckled, looking out the window again. "You're the one who was staring and I'm the weirdo?"

A handful of stops later, the two of us hopped off of the bus. I shivered. "Why is it suddenly so much colder.."

"The sun is going down," Jungkook said, looking at the reflection of the pink sunset on the water.

It's freezing. We should just come back another day.

"Maybe we should just—" I began to say.

The sound of the unzipping of Jungkook's black sweater interrupted me mid sentence. I watched as he peeled the sweater off of his muscular torso. Underneath the black sweater he was wearing a black full sleeve shirt that hugged his body well enough to tease me with outlines of his muscles.

Am I drooling..? I've never noticed him like this and I've seen him shirtless.. What's going on?

Jungkook grinned and wrapped the sweater around my shoulders. The sweater was warm since he was wearing it. It smelled like Jungkook of course. It felt like I was hugging him.

"Wear it. I'm not turning back home now. I wanna stay here a little while," Jungkook said, beginning to walk ahead cooly.

I stared at his back getting smaller as he walked into the distance and then put on the sweater properly with a small laugh. I quickly ran to catch up with him, linking arms.

Jungkook and I never had a hard time figuring out what to talk about. Once we started talking, it was hard to stop. It was easy to talk to him. He's like a home. Comfortable and safe.

Once it got dark, Jungkook and I stood at one spot, leaning on the railing. We talked about various topics on the spot. I hadn't laughed that much in a long time.