48 - Sweater

Author's;
"Jungkook! You're here finally." Seokjin exclaimed, patting his younger friend's slouched back as he entered the dance studio.

"Why did you ask me to come?" Jungkook asked, surprisingly straight forward.

Seokjin and the other men in the room exchanged looks, followed by a moment of quietness. They all noticed the gloomy vibe radiating from the youngest.

"Everything okay?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook sighed. "Yeah," he answered though anyone could tell that was a lie.

"JUNGKOOKIE~" Hoseok chimed loudly, embracing the gloomy boy and swinging his arms.
"Cheer up! Let's forget about our worries and dance,"

As if it were a signal, Yoongi grabbed his phone that was connected to the speaker and played a song that Hoseok and Jungkook made their own choreography to before.

"I don't wanna dance," The youngest lied as his body began to sway slightly to the song that he liked.

"Oh yes you do, come!" Hoseok wiggled his body with a heart shaped smile.

Jungkook tried to contain his smile but gave in quickly and took off his sweater before he began to dance flawlessly with his friend as the others watched, cheering them on. Hoseok and Jungkook watched their reflections dance the same choreography but in their own styles.

"F*CK YEAAAH!" Yoongi roared, also getting hyped with the music.

The thudding and squeaks of the the boys' shoes were rhythmic and their hair bounced. Soon, Taehyung jokingly joined them, trying to copy the complicated dance moves, igniting an eruption of laughter among the men.

After the song was over, Jungkook's mood was one hundred times better than it was when he arrived. The men dropped on the wooden floor, panting with sweat dripping. They looked at the ceiling with heaving chests.

"Jungkookie, I swear you have what it takes to be a celebrity," Hoseok said between pants.

"No way," Jungkook denied, laughing.

"Hoseok is right," Namjoon tuned in.

Jungkook turned his head to look at his old english teacher who was sitting down, leaning on the wall. "I'm not that good," Jungkook blushed a little, flattered.

"They've got a point actually. You sing like a f*cking angel, you clearly dance well and you're a pretty good looking guy," Yoongi said, nodding.

Jungkook sat up. "Please, I could never be a celebrity," he chuckled.

"Guys!" Taehyung suddenly said, looking up from his phone.

Everyone's heads turned towards him questioningly.

"Jimin said he'll be a little late," He announced with a frown.

Jungkook pursed his lips together awkwardly.

I wonder why. He thought.

"What?! Why?" Seokjin whined.

"He said he's suddenly busy with something important,"

And at that moment, everyone was secretly thinking the same thing: He's with Areum right now isn't he? He should talk to her, it's okay.

"I wonder what he's doing," Hoseok lied.

"Yeah me too," Namjoon nodded.

"Probably something to do with work," Yoongi said awkwardly.

It was quiet after that. Everyone wondered what the outcome of you and Jimin meeting again would be. Jungkook especially. He bit his bottom lip, the little freckle under his lip becoming visible, remembering his day with you. You kissed. You really kissed. Was it just meaningless?