14- Jungkook

Jungkook's;

"Ready to tell me what's up?" I looked down at Areum with a smirk.

"Ready to put on a shirt?" She retorted.

"Nope. I see you enjoying the view, so I'll keep it off," I teased.

She scoffed but I knew she was kidding. I closed her bedroom door behind me and leaned against the door with my arms comfortably crossed. She stared at me from her bed where she was laying down.

"Well?" I said.

"I guess I can trust you," She sighed, sitting up.

I nodded.

"So, uh... Taehyung has a girlfriend as you probably know," She started to say.

"His new girlfriend is Ms Kang," She sighed.

I widened my eyes and took a seat beside her.

"How do you know? Are you sure?"

"Last night, I walked in on them and she even texted Mr Park about it," Areum explained with a disgusted facial expression.

I remembered joking about Ms Kang and Taehyung earlier.

"Seriously? What the hell? Gross. Let's go tell Taehyung," I got up but she was quick to grab my arm and pull me back down.

"Don't!" She cried.

"Huh?" I looked at her with a questioning look.

"We both tried but he's so happy, it's impossible. SO, we're gonna talk to Ms.Kang," She explained.

I sighed. "Alright, but do that soon because he's actually catching feelings for her,"

She nodded.

"So anyways, how's your um relationship?" I asked.

Her eyes darted at me. "G-good why?" she replied.

"Were you with him last night? Did you guys—"I began to ask.

"Nothing happened," She interrupted with a red face.

I wasn't going to ask about them sleeping with each other but I was somewhat glad to know they didn't.
"Good," I said under my breath.

"Hm?"

"I wasn't gonna ask that but okay," I teased.

She grabbed a hair tie and lifted her hair to tie it in a high ponytail as if she didn't hear me. I watched her move her silky hair from her neck, leaving her neck bare.

I bit my lip and looked away. I cleared my throat and got up.

"Uh, goodluck with Ms.Kang, and if you need help I'm here," I said leaving her room.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Yours;
It was the that Hyerim returned. I should've been happy but, strangely everytime I thought about her coming back, a part of me wasn't happy.

I walked to school with Jungkook that day. When we got inside, my eyes landed on Hyerim talking to Mr Park. He was talking to her with a smile and she had her head tilted to one side with a smile. She kept touching his arm.

Jungkook and I walked to them.

"Well, welcome back," Mr Park said to her. He glanced at me and Jungkook.

"Hello Areum" He smiled sweetly.

"Hey Ji- Mr Park,"I said, almost slipping up.

"Jungkook, I assume you've finished the homework that was due a week ago?" Mr Park said, facing Jungkook.