13- Mission Impossible

Taehyung's;

I woke up in someone else's bed. I looked beside me and saw a beautiful woman sleeping comfortably. She looked like an angel and gave off angelic vibes. But I clearly remembered dancing with a devil last night.

The beauty opened her eyes slowly and gave me a sweet kiss. She tasted so good.

What's this gorgeous woman's name?

"Good morning," she smiled with sleepy eyes.

I watched her get up and quickly dress herself. She lifts her hair to tie it in a bun, looking at the mirror. Her eyes glanced at the clock. "I've got an appointment, sorry to leave in such a rush. You can take your time leaving," she said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I quickly got up in my boxers, and grabbed her wrist gently. "Wait, can I have your number?" I asked.

She was surprised at first but then she took my phone and put her number in. She saved herself as "Miyoung".

She walked to the door and began to put on her shoes. I pressed the call button on the screen under her number.

She looked up and smirked, holding her ringing phone. She picked it up and looked at me with mischief glinting in her beautiful big eyes.

"I don't always give my number to random guys, you must be a special one," She said with the same smirk.

"Maybe I am," I said slowly, surprised with her actions. Strangely I felt a sensation in my heart.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Dude, I'm serious! Stop laughing!" I pushed Seokjin down playfully.

"Yeah, sure. Our highly praised f*ck boy, caught feelings for a girl after one encounter?" Seokjin smirked, getting up with the help of Jungkook.

"Woah, excuse me? I prefer the term playboy. —and don't say f-frick boy in front of this baby," I teased, putting Jungkook in a headlock.

"Wha- Baby? I'm basically 18 okay? I know what I need to," He defended himself, countering my headlock swiftly.

"And anyway, this Miyoung chick sounds really f*cking familiar," Jungkook said earning a hum of agreement from Seokjin.

"Ha, there's this bitch of a teacher at my school named Ms Kang. She's kinda hot. You might like her too."Jungkook laughed.

I laughed with him. "Maybe I slept with Ms Kang," I joked earning laughs from the two.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Yours;
Last night

Of course sooner or later secrets come out and if at a wrong time the damage could be major. So now here's the thing.

This secret is hot off the press. I had literally just seen the "secret" happen a few minutes ago.

"Mi-f*cking-young is seriously messed up," Jimin huffed.

"Yeah.."

I read the text messages on Jimin's screen over and over again with disgust and hate.

Miyoung hey handsome ;)

Miyoung I understand that you may be cozying up with your favourite student (even though you said you broke up)

Miyoung but I wanted you to know, I won't tell on you because I'm having so much fun!