31 - Touch

*Disclaimer: This chapter includes a mature theme (sexual) I guess but it's not smut. Read only if you are comfy with that*

Yours;
My breath was trembling with excitement and nervousness at the same time as Mr Park's finger brushed against the surface of my thigh. Something about the  atmosphere was automatically tense. Sexual tension. The way that this man was sitting in his chair. The rain. The dark room lit by just one lamp and the gloomy gray sky outside seeping through the small gaps of the blinds. Sitting on his desk in front of him.

"I want to savour you." he breathed, piercing through my soul with those eyes filled with desire.

Although it wasn't a question, he waited for an answer from me. I wasn't sure what he meant by that exactly but, I wanted to savour him too. Before he's gone.

"Okay." I squeaked, my voice barely coming out.

My short and simple answer was like the safety pin of a grenade being pulled out. I could've sworn I saw the slow burning fire in his eyes get taken over by a lightening bolt.

He stood up in front of me and came so close that our breaths would tangle. I could smell his cologne, a smell that I would undoubtedly miss. He swallowed, putting his two hands on my waist as that was exactly where they were meant to be. My back slightly arched after I felt his touch. He stood tall between my legs.

Mr Park Jimin leaned in towards the space between my shoulder and my neck. "Ah,"

"Don't make noises." He warned with a devilish smirk just before his lips made contact with the tender spot on my neck.

I shut my eyes close and pursed my lips together to not make as much as a peep. His wet and warm tongue on my skin was enough to make me want to rip off my clothes.

I put my hands in his oh so soft dark chocolatey hair and my head hung back, giving him more space to work on.

His butterfly kisses moved down from my jawline to the exposed skin just before my shirt. Stupid shirt.

But, of course, that wasn't a problem for him. Jimin took one of his hands and slowly let it travel upwards on my torso. Two slender fingers hooked on the neckline of my shirt, pulling it down to expose my collar bone.

And then, he pulled away just a bit. His nose brushed my skin. No, don't stop. Please don't freaking stop.

Dangerously, Jimin watched my face with a boyish smirk. He brought his face in front of mine and switched his smirk into a... smile.

Not a sexy smile but a cute one. The one that made his eyes close into crescents. The smile he flashes when he eats his favourite food or when he makes fun of me.

Huh? How could he smile like that after...

A bright red tint fell over my cheeks while my eyes averted and my hands fell off of his head, seeking shelter in one another on my lap. He knew I was flustered- who wouldn't be?- so he chuckled.

"Seriously.." I muttered under my breath, breathing in deeply to stabilize my heart beat.

Jimin cupped the side of my face with his hand, holding my back with the other. He ever so gently moved my head to face him again.

"What's the matter?" He had the audacity to ask.

"What's the— You— You can't possibly be asking that." I huffed, crossing my arms across my torso, trying my best to overlook how close he was standing.

It was like Cheshire Cat was standing in front of me, smiling at my state. "I love seeing you like this," Jimin said.

"Like what?" I puzzled, unsure of what he meant yet again.