18- Day Three

»»————- ♡ ————-««

*Disclaimer: This chapter includes a sexual theme  read at your own discretion*

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Yours;

After I had heard Jimin's version of what happened the night before, the conflict in my brain was real. I didn't even know how to feel about it. I mean, sure.. I felt relieved but... I don't know! It was just a lot to take in.

My eyes were fixated on the orange and yellow flames that were crackling calmly but his eyes were on me.

"Areum?" my name escaped through his lips gently as he placed his hand on my arm lightly. It felt like his palm was burning my skin.

I let out breath and shook his hand off. "Not here." I said, looking around for other students.

He nodded firmly and motioned for me to follow him as he weaved through the group towards the teacher's lodge. Of course, we were discreet about entering. Not a word was said while we were en route.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Now seated on the edge of his bed in the dark room, I was picking at the imaginary lint on my sleeve. My eyes were absentmindedly fixed on the wooden floor. 

The lights were kept off so that no one noticed we were inside but the slight glow from outside's bonfire was enough to illuminate parts of Jimin's face. He was sitting right next to me, his thigh brushed against mine.

"Talk to me, please." he said gently.

I inhaled, still refusing to meet his eyes.

"Is what you said the truth?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I promise." He immediately whispered back though no one was around.

Everytime he said that he promises something, it made my heart squeeze a little.

Jimin held my chin and gently rotated and lifted it. My eyes finally locked with his, my body subconsciously rotating too in order to face him comfortably.

"I would never lie to you, Areum" his whisper sent a chill down my spine.

In his eyes, I could see the faint reflection of the fires outside. We were both breathing a little heavy. My heart was pounding against my chest.

"Areum," He started.

"Yes?" I lowly answered.

"I love you." He whispered, looking into my eyes.

You do?

My cheeks began to get heated but he couldn't see the redness because of the dark. "Do you?" I asked him.

"I do." He said, with no hesitation.

His voice was so genuine and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. His eyes traced the delicate features of my face with caution. My chest was heaving up and down slowly. My eyes alternated from his eyes to his lips back to his eyes again. His did the same.

Ever so slowly, he leaned in until our lips were merely ghosting over one another. My hands were flat on his hard chest, gripping onto his shirt gently when our lips finally touched. His bottom lip enveloped mine sweetly as our lips began to drink each other in slowly.

A kiss so slow and gentle I could cry.

My hands slid up his chest and rested on his neck now as the kiss deepened a little. He smiled into my lips before tugging on my hips and shifting me to take a seat on his lap. With my new seat, I craned over him with my arms around his shoulders as he kept his hands firm on my hips.