6- The Day After the Party

Yours;
Mr.Park's arm was curled around my waist as the the both of us walked to the kitchen with wobbly legs. Or at least I had wobbly legs, he seemed fine.

My vision seemed a bit off, oh and I felt really hyper and super happy. I kept saying the stupidest stuff. Well, you know, stupider than usual.

"Hey, if I was a bird, do you think I'd be a seagull or a pigeon?" I asked sloppily.

"Wh— Hahaha why? I guess a seagull? Are you okay?" Mr.Park laughed.

"Of course I'm okay!" I jumped and punched his arm.

He gave me a strange look and leaned in. I took that as an chance and connected my hands behind his neck. I puckered my lips— almost like they do in cartoons— and closed my eyes.

He sniffed once and put his hands on my shoulders, lightly pushing me away. "Did you drink?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No!" I denied.

I wrapped my arm around his arm and pulled him towards the crowd of dancing people. "Come on! I'm not tired yet~" I said.

"Areum, I think you might've accidentally drank alcohol." He said with a worried facial expression. "Didn't I tell you not to drink anything that smells funky,"

He looked at my red cheeks and nose and chuckled. "Come on, let's get you home."

"I don't wanna go home!" I slurred.

"Come." he sternly but gently said.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I woke up with the feeling of my brain pounding against my skull. With my eyes still closed I rolled around the bed.

My bed is pretty big actually.

My queen size felt like a king size.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to realize.

Oops, this isn't my bed. This isn't even my house!

My heart beat accelerated. I quickly got off of the bed and paced around the room in panic.

CREEEEK!

I heard the door open and I saw none other than Mr.Park. Oh god, he was shirtless with only his sweatpants on. His lean body was so dreamy. Those toned abs of his! MMMM! He's a whole snack.

"You. are. amazing." he chuckled looking me from head to toe.

I looked down and immediately screamed. My face turned beet red. I ran to the bed and grabbed the blanket to cover my naked body.

"What's the matter?" He asked coming closer.

"W-w-what did I do?!" I blushed.

"Oh, baby, you did good." He smirked.

No freaking way. We didn't actually.. Did we? I know I keep joking about wanting it but it's too soon!

I quickly open my eyes, wide open, and shot up in an upright position. I let out possibly the heaviest sigh in my life, dropping my shoulders.

Oh thank god...It was a dream..

I look around the room. It was big with navy blue walls and a big window on one side that was covered with curtains.

This isn't mine. Why God, why?

I look down inside the blanket. Okay well, I was wearing my party dress but loosely with a large and thin sweater on top of it.