16 - Day One

Yours;
"Good morning, girls." I rolled my eyes from my top bunk because Ms.Kang's cold voice was the first thing I heard in the morning.

"Good morning" we all said, sleepily.

"Get freshened up for breakfast and then our morning hike." She instructed.

I smiled. Morning hike with Mr.Park! We can distance ourselves from the others for a bit and enjoy it alone!

I was so ready for that. Oh yes. It would be great.

After freshening up, everyone from the girls cabin walked outside to get to the main lodge. The air was so fresh and the right amount of cold. We went inside and sat at the tables after getting pancakes with fruits. I sat with Nari and Hyerim.

That's when the boys all came to also eat their breakfast. I looked up and saw Mr. Park who was already looking at me. I smiled.

"Good morning girls," Mr.Park smiled oh so sweetly.

"Good morning Mr.Park!" all the girls were suddenly energized.

I looked around with a secret dirty look. He noticed and laughed, making me blush.

Taehyung was there too. I saw him talking to Jungkook as they walked in last. Ms.Kang slithered her way to Taehyung and started talking to him as the students talked among themselves.

"Bro I swear I can lift that much!" Jungkook said, lifting invisible weights.

"Yeah right." Taehyung laughed.

"Yo, I'll show you! Let's go pick up Areu—" Jungkook began to say.

"Good morning, Taehyung." Ms. Kang chimed, interrupting Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled. "Goodmorning, Miyoung"

Jungkook looked at them with a grossed out look and slowly walked away and towards our table.

"Areum, tell me you saw what just happened." He said, still maintaining the grossed out look.

"Oh I saw it." I said with the same look.

"She totally just interrupted me. She f*cks him a few times and now thinks she's all that." Jungkook said, stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

"Can you shut up!" I hit his arm, gagging.

"I'm sorry." He says, with a fake serious face.

We both laugh as Nari and Hyerim come back to the table after getting more pancakes.

"What's so funny?" Nari asks.

"Uh—"  I said, thinking of what to say.

"The real question is, what's NOT so funny." Kook said.

Hyerim and Nari were quiet for a second until Hyerim said, "You're so weird. Anyway, did you guys see how cute Mr.Park looks today?"

My smile slowly dropped. Jungkook looked at me, trying not to laugh.

"No way. Mr.Park may be handsome but Mr.Choi is just yummy!" Jungkook joked, earning a few laughs from us.

Our laughs were quickly quieted down.

"Ahem, Jungkook, would... you like...  some milk?" Jungkook froze when he heard Mr.Choi's voice.

Quickly he turned around to look at Mr.Choi who was holding a jug of milk with a red face.

"I don't know if you uh heard that but I was joking I swear Mr.Choi." He explained in panic as we all fought back our laughter.

"Mr.Jeon this is uh— very inappropriate behaviour. You're— uh.. cleaning up after today's activities." Mr.Choi stiffly said, not maintaining any form of eye contact.