54 - Pictures and Stories

Author's;
You sat beside Jimin, cozied up with each other under a warm blanket on the couch. It was a snowy winter evening and you were sleeping over at his house. Normally, your parents would definitely be against it but, the roads were dangerous to go out in so, that day was an exception.

"You know, I was organizing my camera roll and I found the best pictures of you from before," you said with a soft smile, twisting a strand of hair with your finger.

"What? Like from before, before?" He questioned.

"Yeah, like all the way back to when we were still hiding,"

He opened his mouth and widened his eyes as if he were offended. Then, he shoved you onto the empty space on couch like you were a sack of potatoes. You looked at him in disbelief, holding yourself up with your forearms.

"What was that for?!"

"You— You're a criminal!" He said pointing his index finger at you repeatedly.

WHAT?

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Remember that time during our first year when we went to that nice beach out of town? I took the best pictures of you and you made me delete them 'just in case somebody sees'!" he reminded. "and you wouldn't let me take any pictures of you after that!"

"You said that you wouldn't take and keep any pictures either!" he added.

You remembered and covered your mouth with a hand. "Ah..." You shot him a sheepish smile. "I did say that didn't I.."

"I can't believe this," he pouted, pretending like he was pulling a sword out of his back.

You laughed at his theatrics. "Stop! I'm sorry!"

He muttered inaudibly under his breath, pulling his phone out and pointing it at you.

Click

You gasped realizing he was taking pictures of you. You rolled your eyes at the camera playfully.

Click

You put your hand up to cover your face but he held it down and laughed evilly, capturing probably ugly pictures of you.

Click

"I see why you're named Areum," he grinned, tickling you.

Click

You laughed, trying to grab his phone, wiggling your body away from his fingers that tickled you. His laughing and yours were almost synchronized. Jimin's eyes formed those crescents that made your heart feel warm.

He tossed the phone to the side and crawled towards you on all fours. Jimin nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, laughing. The vibration of his laugh on your skin sent a tingly sensation through your skin.

Jimin lifted his head and looked down at you, hovering over you. His gaze met yours and he tilted his head to the side flirtatiously.

"Should I get my revenge in a different way?" he asked with a mischievous smirk.

You pursed your lips together, concealing what would've been the biggest grin ever seen on Earth, and blushed a little. "If you want to," you squeaked.

Jimin chuckled at your response before his lips met yours. The two of you laughed between kisses before it deepened.

Your hands joined behind his neck, pulling his head closer so you could rest your head on the cushion instead of stretching your neck up. Your back arched naturally, pressing your stomach against his. If butterflies in the stomach was a physical thing, he would've definitely felt yours.