53 - Finally

2 more years later
Yours;

I walked out of the building with a gigantic smile, holding my diploma in my hand.

Finally.

My eyes scanned the crowd of people wearing their robes and talking to their family and friends. I squinted my eyes, searching.

Where the heck did they go? I just saw them!

My eyes landed on my mom's vibrant blue coloured dress and I smiled, noticing that they were looking for me too. I waved my arm in the air, walking towards them. I waved a bunch of times yet they still didn't notice. I waved again, jumping. Jowoon finally noticed and waved back, informing my family that I was coming.

Taehyung was the first to hug me. "No way... is today reality?" He pouted.

"M-my baby graduated university!" Mom cried, hugging me tightly.

We laughed as I caressed her hair. "Noo! Why are you crying? Don't cry mom!"

"I think I might cry too," Dad confessed with a proud smile on his face as he took a picture of the moment, capturing it forever.

"Daaaad!" I hugged him.

"Good job sis. I didn't think you would graduate but you proved me wrong," Jowoon said, earning a light smack on the back of his head from mom.

I laughed. "Alright big man, let's see you graduate,"

"You will!" He said with confidence.

"Come let's go to a restaurant and have lunch!" Mom exclaimed, grabbing my arm as if I would get lost in the big crowd like a child.

Then, as we walked towards the parking lot, Jimin, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon appeared in front of us. He smiled, holding flowers in his hands. My smile grew wide and I ran to him, hugging him.

In front of everybody.

Finally.

"I thought you said you have a lot of work today?" I questioned, delightfully surprised by his attendance.

"I promised you i'd be at your graduation right?" Jimin grinned, whispering in my ear. "I should've specified which graduation,"

I laughed. "Well then, thank you for staying true to your words,"

Hoseok shoved Jimin away from me and pulled me in his embrace. "AREUMIEEE!" He chimed, wiggling.

Jimin gaped at Hoseok and pushed him back, off of me. "HEY." He said sternly, joking.

We laughed as they fake boxed each other.

"Congrats Areumie!" Seokjin smiled.

"Thank youuu~"

"Yeah, good job I didn't think you'd graduate after that one exam where you got a—"

I widened my eyes at Yoongi, shutting him up. He laughed awkwardly, realizing that he had promised not to tell anybody. "I mean, I always knew you could do it," He scratched the back of his head.

"Congrats kid," Namjoon smiled, his deep dimples decorating his face.

"Do you guys want to join us for lunch?" Mom asked.

"That would be nice," Hoseok smiled sheepishly.

Although it's been months since they met, Jimin still felt nervous around my parents. Jimin slightly blushed and nodded politely. My parents love him. Especially dad.