23 - Breaking Ms Kang

No one had told Taehyung the story of Miyoung and Jimin's past. Maybe they should've. He wasn't there to see it all happen because he was studying abroad and when he came back, everyone already agreed that conversations about Miyoung are prohibited.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Miyoung's;
I started dating and toying with Taehyung for the sole purpose of annoying Jimin and Areum. It was killing two birds with one stone. His best friend and her older brother. My plan was to use him to break them up and get Jimin back. Maybe he would feel jealous seeing me with another man. I even kissed Jimin that night during the camp trip knowing that Areum would see. And maybe Jimin would realize that he still loves me?

At first, Taehyung was so annoying to deal with. He really thought that I was seriously into him. He would always text me "Goodmorning"s and ask me how my day was. Daily. He would ask me out on dates which i'd mostly reject unless I was truly bored or mad at Jimin.

One time, he took me out to a planetarium. I remember thinking to myself how boring it would be.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Flashback
"You're gonna love it. I come here sometimes just for fun." Taehyung said, smiling so widely at me.

"It's a planetarium." I said.

"Trust me!"

He held my hand and we walked in. It was a dark dome with bean bag chairs around the room. It was practically empty. There were just two other people there. Annoyed, I sat down beside him and crossed my arms. I was looking up at the dimly lit dome but i could tell that he was looking at me. He took my hand in his and squeezed it.

"You'll love this." He said, excitedly.

When the show started, I was in awe, looking at the faux night sky with the quiet music. A smile crept on my face when the dome lit up with stars. I glanced at him and he was already looking at me with a soft smile as if he was happy that I was enjoying it. I looked in his glistening eyes and slowly leaned it, kissing him. When I pulled away, shocking myself, he gave me that childish smile of his. My heart fluttered.

End of Flashback

I fell for him. Somehow, I ended up falling for Taehyung. It's odd because I never could even imagine falling in love again after Jimin. I didn't know what to do to.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Author's;
"Hey, Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Oh, hey man! What's up?" Taehyung smiled, patting his back.

"I really need to tell you something about Miyoung."

"Miyoung?" Taehyung's brows raised with curiosity.

"Sit." Jimin said.

"You're scaring me man." Taehyung joked with a chuckle, sitting down.

"When you were in Japan, and I was in teacher's college, I met this girl." Jimin began.

"A girl?" Taehyung smirked.

"We got close and well, we sorta developed feelings for each other and dated for a while. But... she cheated on me and it hurt me."

Taehyung's facial expression softened. "Oh shit..."

"I never told you this because I just wanted to get her out of my head and not revisit the past. I'm sorry for that."

"It's okay but, what does this have to do with Miyoung?" Taehyung asked.

"The girl is Miyoung." Jimin said.

Taehyung giggled and slapped Jimin's arm jokingly. "You're funny."

"I'm serious." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung's facial expression was hard to read. He was processing the new information. "Miyoung cheated on you?"

He nodded.

"There's more. She's not who you think she is. Miyoung said that she doesn't actually have feelings for you. She's seeing you because she... wants to make me jealous." Jimin felt like a huge weight was lifted.

Taehyung's forehead wrinkled. "She.. did?"

Only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell that he sounded hurt.

"I'm sorry man. I just want the best for you so I thought I should tell you this."

"I know." Taehyung frowned.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Yours;
Jimin finally told Taehyung about Ms. Kang and told me that Taehyung plans on breaking up with her after talking with her. I couldn't help but feel bad. Not for Ms. Kang of course. For my brother. He deserved better.

"He told her huh..." Jungkook sighed.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Finally. I felt bad watching Taehyung get played." He said.

"Me too. We should've told him earlier..."

"Hey, did you go out last night?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

I looked at him for a bit and then let out a small chuckle. "Nope." I lied through my teeth.

I sneezed and then sniffled.

"What's up with your hair today?" Jungkook laughed, brushing off the previous question.

"What do you mean?" I pouted.

As he laughed, he touched the messy hairs on the side of my forehead. When his skin felt mine, he flinched a little before putting his whole hand firmly on my forehead.

"Areum what the hell? You're burning up." He said, worriedly.

"Am I?" I asked.
"That explains the fatigue today." I thought to myself.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Author's;
Now in your room, you were laying in bed with your eyes closed as Jungkook sat by your side with a book. He read it for you after he put a wet towelette on your forehead.

"'He kissed her forehead and smiled.'" He read aloud.

You smiled at the line before dozing off. Jungkook glanced at you and closed the book when he noticed that you were sleeping. He sighed and dabbed the towelette on the side of your face with care.

"I'll let you sleep." He whispered even though you was fast asleep.

He stood up and looked back at you. "Why him?" He asked before crouching down and planting a soft kiss on your warm forehead.

A/N
This was so short and pointless but, thank you for reading

-Ro