1.

+Anna's POV+

First day. First day of the new school.
I sighed annoyed at the fact that I had to move to a different town which was roughly four hours away from my old hometown and start a new life.

Why did I move? Well..my dad got a better job here. Sounds cliche but it really happened. He got a job as a programme director under the entertainment agency JYP.

"ANNA YOU NEED TO HURRY UP DARLING YOUR SCHOOL BUS WILL BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES!" My mum yelled from downstairs as I was just spraying perfume on my wrists.

I adjusted my school bow as I looked at my reflection. This school seems way too posh for me already with the white blazers with burgundy outlining for the collar, with a burgundy pleated skirt. And not to forget the bow, a white and burgundy bow which was uncomfortable already.

I especially didn't like this uniform knowing that I'd get it ruined and dirty in less than 24 hours, and the fact that I only had one set of uniform meant I had to keep this uniform clean for 5 days.

I heard two loud honks outside, which I'm guessing was the stupid school bus. I grabbed my bag and a granola snack bar and dashed out the house.

+
It stunk. The school bus generally stank of strong Victoria Secret's perfume mixed with sweat and you know what I mean.

There were absolutely NO spare spaces at all, as my eyes wondered around the bus trying to look for a spare seat.

Instead I made eye contact with a guy, who was sitting with a clingy looking girl and he had his arms around one of them.

I rolled my eyes as I then spotted a spare seat, right next to the girl that the guy had his arms around.

I pushed my way through all the bags and legs and finally got to the back when the girl looked up with a face of complete disgust.

Did I really look THAT bad? Why was she looking at me like I had shit all over my face?

"Erm..what do you want?" The girl asked with a cold yet high-pitched voice.

"Can I sit there?" I pointed to the spare seat next to her.

"No." She answered.

"Babe just let her." The guy spoke up.

"But she could have germs!" She squealed.

Oh my god. I WASH OKAY?! AND PROBABLY MORE GERMS FALL OUT OF YOUR FILTHY LIPSTICK COVERED MOUTH THAN ME!

I ignored her cringyness as I just pushed her legs out of my way and plopped down on my seats, putting my earphones in. I only focused down on my phone and didn't bother caring what the heck I was surrounded with.

+
I received my time table from the principle. She was a very nice but very strict person, and she lead me to the class I was supposed to be in right now.

"You ready?" She asked with a clear sharp voice.

"Yes miss." I answered. She said that the rule was we would have to answer 'Yes miss' or 'Yes sir' In this  school in order to show we respected them.

She opened the door, and went in, I followed closely behind as I looked at everyone in the class.

"So class Cezanne, this is Anna Lim, the new student who will be joining this class. Please introduce yourself Miss Lim." The mistress said as she moved to the side to put me in centre.

Everyone's eyes were on me, not even in a nice way, like a face you pull when you're judging someone.

"As Miss already said I'm Anna, and I don't really think it's any of your business' to know much about me but I'll start with the basics." I started. "One, I don't like to be disturbed so don't talk to me. Two, I'm only going to be friends with people I choose to be friends with so don't act all friendly with me because I can tell of your a fake. And finally, don't ask me for my number because I know I'm pretty."

Everyone's faces just frowned as I turned to the mistress with a smile.

"Um..well what a lovely introduction. I think you can go sit wherever there are spaces." She smiled as she went out.

Everyone in the class put their bags which were on the floor onto the empty seat next to them, which basically meant they didn't want me sitting next to them which I really didn't mind.

But two people didn't.
One of them was the guy from the bus and the other was a very pretty and sweet looking girl who smiled at me brightly.

Well guess who I sat next to?
Yeah I sat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Somi, I hope we can be good friends..I'm not a fake I swear!" She smiled as she pulled her hand out.

I shook her hand as I smiled back. "I know you aren't a fake because I can easily tell. I'm Anna."

"Cool! Now you can hang out with me at break and lunch etc because I distance people aswell because.." she whispered.

"Most people in this school are fakes. You should be be careful of that one," she pointed to the guy from the bus.

"Why..?" I asked confused. He didn't seem bad at all.

"Because he could potentially choose you as his next victim and once your chosen, you can never have a peaceful life ever again."