23.

"Mum. MUUUUUUUUM!" I shouted as I hurried inside the door.

My mum came dashing out of her room, with a worried expression at first, but it became a straight, angry face.

She's still mad about me not coming home last night but that was totally not my fault. It kind of is, but Felix is the one who got us lost sooooo..

"What." She snapped, crossing her arms.

"Are you seriously still angry." I asked imitating her, crossing my arms dramatically.

"Hmmmm no." She answered sarcastically. "Im definitely not angry at you or mad at you for being stuck in some forest overnight with a guy who you've just met. Unbelievable."

"What do you mean 'just met'? Shouldn't you trust him? He was the one that saved me, and your saying he could've done something bad to me?" I questioned.

"No, I never said that. Look, Anna. I was worried okay..and who told you about him?" She argued.

"Well not YOU, but the headmistress did. What a great mother you are, you were acting like you didn't know him at all when we should've actually been thanking him so much. Unbelievable."

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that Anna! All he did was save you and nothing more. I was doing what he wished upon me and that's all." She shrugged.

"Ugh! Well guess the fuck what mum. He got sent abroad by his own fucking father for interacting with me. AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I DIDNT HVE A CHANCE TO THANK HIM BEFORE HE LEFT!" I screamed as I stomped up the stairs.

Now it's too late..
without realising, drops of tears were falling from my eyes.

+
*felix's POV*

"Hey, I'm Karlee." A curly blonde haired girl walked up to me, smiling and putting out her hand.

She's quite hot actually.

"Hi, Felix." I introduce myself whilst shaking her hands.

"You new here?" She questioned.

"Yup." I answered, leaning against my new locker.

It's not as good as the one in korea.

"Ahh cool..your going to love it here. Follow me." She smirked and winked.

+
*anna's POV*

3 days. 3 days I haven't talked to my mum, gotten out of my room or eaten much.

I just can't believe he's gone. For a whole year? Who will know what his god damn father will do? He's so powerful and selfish and stupid, he might make Felix stay there forever.

It's another school day. But I guess I'm not going to attend again.

I sit on my bed, thinking for a few hours, looking at my wall. My wall has become my bestfriend.

Why did he save me?
Did he like me? No..that's impossible, just look at yourself Anna. A nice playboy like him, liking a girl like you? Bahahah in your dreams.

It sounds as if Hanul is speaking to me in my mind. Have some confidence Anna. There is a chance he could like you.

Why else would he risk his life like that? We could've both died, but he made it out with me in his arms before the whole building basically collapsed.

I don't know anymore.
I need to find answers from him. I also need to thank him. I need to find him.

How do I find him? He's not on Watsapp anymore..his number would have changed..

GENIUS! FACEBOOK!

I grabbed my phone from the desk and rapidly installed Facebook from the App Store. I don't do social media except for Instagram and Snapchat.

I made myself an account.
@annalim

What's his name again? Oh yeah. Felix Lee.

From the search bar, I typed up how full name, date of birth and he came up. Don't even ask me how I know his birthday.

His profile was on public, which meant I could see his posts. Hmmm..new post an hour ago?
AN HOUR AGO?! I clicked on his post.

It was a selfie with him and a girl. Hmm..I don't like her already.

It was captioned,
"First day and I met my fave person @karleesmith"

OKAY WHAT?!
Fave person. Isn't that meant to be me.
No Anna. Stop being vain. He's obviously enjoying being in the USA.

I noticed a location tag at the top.
Highlands High Campus , 68 Brookelyn Road

I'm not a stalker at all. I need to find him.

Not only to thank him..but to confess to him because you know what. I like him.

I need to find him before he falls for that Karlee person.

+

email notification from Incheon Airlines
Thank you Anna Lim for booking a plane ticket to LA.

Date of departure: 10/ 10/ 17  (in two days)
Time of departure: 03:30

Now all I need to do, is apply the online forms to become a official student of Highlands High.

I'm coming Felix.