24.

I'm here. Arrived in LA..and now I have to go to the actual school.

I'm not exactly 'stalking' (which I think I am), I'm doing all this for a purpose. I need to bring him back to Korea because he never deserved to be sent abroad in the first place. It was all my fault.

A uber driver picked me up from the airport.
"Where are you off to ma'am?" He asked as he opened the door for me.

"Highlands High campus."

"Oh cool! My daughter goes to that high school. Just relax whilst I take you there." He smiled as I sat down.

+

Highlands High.

I stared at the sign in front of the big school gates with all my things. I looked at the Uber which was already whizzing off up the isolated road.

I saw a figure approaching me. A lady.

She stopped right behind the gate, looking at me and then looking back down to her clipboard.

"Anna Lim?" She called out.

"Yeah..that's me." I answered nervously.

"Welcome to Highlands High!" She welcomed as she put her finger on a fingerprint reader as the gates started opening slowly.

+
"So there is a girls dorm and a boys dorm. Your are NOT allowed in eachothers dorms or blocks. If you are found breaking the rules, you will be in isolation." She said strictly as we walked down the corridors of the girls dorm rooms.

77. We stopped in front of room 77.

"This is a two person dorm." She introduced as she opened the door. " Karlee, over there is your room mate. It's only the two of you so it should be alright. We will let you rest today but from tomorrow, you are to attend lessons." She raised an eyebrow and smiled at Karlee who was at the desk probably doing her hw who knows.

She's pretty.
She's reallllyyy pretty.

"Hey! I'm Karlee." She smiled as she took some of my bags.

"Anna." I answered and smiled back. Whoever she is, she's really pretty. Looks pretty familiar also..

+

I scrolled through Facebook again. That Karlee face looks too familiar so I'm just trying to find if anything from Facebook relieves my curiosity.

I somehow went onto felix's profile but I couldn't see anything. Then a notification from Facebook popped up.

Felix Lee has blocked @annalim

-

(A/N: guyyyyysss 7k reads! Honestly I don't know how to thank you guys for reading my story :) and I'm sooooo glad that Felix and Minho are back! Anyways, this chapter is really short. Should I do loads of short chapter releases a day or should I do like one long chapter a day? 💕😭)