39.

I ripped the note up and threw it all across the floor. Does he think I'll let him do shit to me again? What a dumbass.

"I did spend a fair amount of time writing that note." I heard a whisper right on my left ear sending shivers down my spine almost immediately.

I stood still.
Anna stay calm. Stay calm. Let's just walk away calmly.

I turned right around, not aware of what happened next.

His lips pressed against mine. His hands behind my head, pushing my head towards his. He was so strong. I tried pulling myself out of this situation, but he bit my bottom lip, making me scream, and I guess that was his cue to start roaming around my mouth with his tongue.

I swear I was going to be sick if I ate something.

I tried headbutting him, punching him, kicking him, but then that made him just drag me to the corner and push me again the wall, so that I really couldn't do anything .

What is actually wrong with this guy!  My bottom lip was in so much pain as he kept kissing me.
It's not like I was kissing back.

I swear to god I will punch this boy right on the face when he's done.

"Ahem."

Felix stopped and let go of me, and I saw Karla there with her arms crossed.

"Felix, why are you with her again. You said you would play around with ME at break!" She whined.

I cringed. Play around with her? Pfffftttt.

"Karla I said I'll play around with you tomorrow." Felix replied.

"BUT I WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME NOW!" She whined even more.

Right that's it.
I grabbed Felix's head and put my lips back on his. My eyes were open as I saw Karla looking absolutely disgusted in the background just watching us.

Felix was quick to respond. His arms went around my waist as he deepened the kiss.

After I saw Karla turning bright red, and running off, I stopped, pushed him off.

And slapped him right across his face.

"That didn't mean anything so don't get your hopes up." I said.

"My hopes weren't up what you on about." He spoke back with his hand stroking his cheek. It was funny watching him try to hide that it hurt.

"And don't you dare touch me and kiss me like that ever again with your disgusting hands." I warned and glared at him one more time before shoulder bumping him hard and walked off.

+

FUCK IM LATE IM LATE IM LATE IM LATE!

It was the end of school but I had an hour detention for chewing gum in the lesson and so now I was late to work.

I ran out of the school, there was one person at the gate, but I didn't have time to see who it was.

IM LATE TO WORK.

I sprinted across the road and went through as many shortcuts possible. I felt some paranoia. It really felt like someone was following me.

I made it right through the doors of the karaoke.

"Anna you are one minute late." My boss said shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, I had deten- I mean, I ummm overslept" I made up the excuse.

I lied to her about my age or I wouldn't have got the job.

"Okay, I will let you off but the next time your late, i will take ten percent of your pay." She said.

"Yes ma'am." I bowed.

"Change into the clothes I put out in the changing room. You already have customers in room 000 waiting for you." She spoke.

Without wasting time, I ran to the changing room. The clothes were hung up. It was a really really short tight black dress, and a thong. With 20cm black diamond studded heels.

Well today's gonna be hard.

+

I changed. This is the most sluttiest costume I've worn. But I have to please the customers.

As I entered the room, where 5 men were with 4 other work girls, I made sure to look for the box filled with condoms first before greeting myself.

I bowed a full 90 degrees.

"Hello, I am sorry I'm late. I'm Anna and who is my customer for today?" I smiled.

A hand was in the air.

"Me." I heard a scoff and I looked.

He was full on checking me out.

It was Chan.