42.

as soon as he said 'i want you back', my mind turned upside down. A sudden hush of tears rose to my eyes. the amount of pain i went through because of him came back.

what if he basically uses me again? what if he leaves again?

i turned around, facing felix.
he was now crying a lot. seeing him cry like this...which is a first made me break down aswell.

what do i do? i can't suddenly just change my reputation for him? don't get me wrong i still like him but what would getting back together result in? another broken heart?

oh..there would be no broken heart because mine is already broken.

 i walked back closer to him

i walked back closer to him. i just couldn't be mean. i couldn't be cold.

"felix..." i called out quietly.

Felix looked up at me and nodded as more tears ran down his eyes. Did i do this to him? Did we both break eachother?

i quickly grabbed a glass plate from the side.

"I want you to smash this on the ground." i said as i passed him the plate.

He looked confused, but smashed it onto the ground anyway with great force.

The glass plate broke in several pieces.

"Now i want you to put them back together like how it was at the start." i said.

Felix kneeled to the floor, picking up the glass pieces. I saw him struggling trying to put them back together.

"..i can't." Felix sighed as he wiped his tears.

"you see...because of you i became cold, i lost my close friends including Somi who turned out to be a fake bitch anyway..and most importantly..this." i pointed to my heart.

"this broke. this shattered." i continued.

"i know. i know i broke you so i wanted to talk to you. maybe i could explain a few things.. but you wouldn't accept me so i gave up. i wanted to become a bully again and pick on you. maybe that way natural hatred will grow from me towards you. but it didn't work. i love you Anna. i really do." Felix spoke, looking down.

"stop crying you cry baby." i said as i started crying even more.

now what has this turned into... -.-
i wish i could easily say i love you to him. but my mouth and mind isn't allowing me to.

"i...i..." i tried getting something out but i couldn't.

"Anna..can you or would you take me back?" he questioned as he calmed down abit from crying.

"i..i can't..I JUST CANT!" i screamed as my mind was messing everything up and i couldn't think straight about anything. i couldn't say anything.
I ran out.

What kind of fucking luck do i have. It was raining.
I'm just going to go back home today. I'll leave my things at the karaoke.

My heels were still in my hands as i walked barefoot in the rain. It was dark. i could barely make out the street signs.

the fact that there was like no street lights was also so so helpful.

i felt weird. i felt like a prostitute. and worse of all..i can't be cold anymore. no matter how hard i tried...i can't.

I heard motorbikes go past me
i heard pictures being taken of me by people who were walking past me.

i walked at a steady pace. staring at the floor.

i rejected him. i really wanted to say yes don't get me wrong. but i need time to think to myself.

all of a sudden, i felt large hands grab my head, a cloth went around my mouth and instantly everything turned black and i couldn't see the reflection of stars on the wet floor anymore.

the last thing i heard was a snicker and a

"we got her jihoon."