3.

I thought about his words.
"Your next."
Was that supposed to mean, I'm his next victim?
But why? I mean Somi already warned me I know..but I couldn't just let that girl get beaten up by Felix.

When I looked up, I realised i was right outside my door. It's a shame that the school bus doesn't drop us off.

"How was your day honey?" My mum asked as I took my shoes off and dropped my heavy ass bag down.

"It was great." I said in a very unenthusiastic tone.

"Well that's great then! For dinner we are having steak so I'll call you down when it's ready."

Wow mum, you are very gullible but I'm actually glad you are.

+
When I entered my room, my phone started going off.

Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!
What the hell? I've never had so many notifications.

You have been added to the chat room 'Cezanne'.

I unlocked my phone.

Gorgeous Queen: oh my gosh that new girl though! What was her name again?

Felix: something like Anna.

Gorgeous Queen: oh hi oppa!!

Ew. Gorgeous Queen? Who tf is that.
And FELIX IS IN THIS?

Felix: hey babe ;)

Gorgeous Queen: come to my house tonight, I got a free yard hehe :)

Hmmm. Are they gonna do something naughty or what? Okay I don't even wanna imagine or assume anything.

You: if you wanna chat to a direct person, there's something called private messages.

Gorgeous Queen is typing...

Gorgeous Queen: ew wtf why is she here? Who added her?!

...

Seriously. I rolled my eyes as I changed into my pajamas since I'm gonna stay home for the rest of tonight. I picked my favourite towel out of my closet and turned the shower on.

I felt myself relaxing as the hot water hit my back instantly releasing my stress.

+
"Thanks for the food mum. Your cooking is great like always." I smiled as I took my plates to the sink. I wasn't being sarcastic this time, the steak was really good.

"Darling, make sure to do all your homework and I'm going out with my friends in about thirty minutes to the cinema." Mum said.

"What about dad?" I asked as I was at the bottom of the stairs.

"He's got work, he's coming back late!" She answered.

"Okay!"

Well I guess Gorgeous Queen isn't the only one with a free yard then huh *laughs*.

Gorgeous Queen: I really wanna slap Anna for slapping you today babe :((

Well guess the fuck what bitch, you can't lay your filthy hands on me *wipes dust off shoulders*

Felix: don't worry Hanul, I got it all sorted ;) you know what I mean right?

...Yeah, at least I know what you mean ;(

I was basically just reading their conversations until more people starting talking on the chat.

Hiphop Gal is typing...
*cringes*

Why are all their names cringey.

Hiphop Gal: Hanul-ah we should teach that Anna girl for touching your man bahaha.

Come at me bitches.

You have been removed from the chat room by Gorgeous Queen

Wow -_-

+
I waited for the sound of the front door close, and the sound of my mums car driving away until I screamed into my pillow.

I WANT STRAWBERRY MILK.

I was really craving strawberry milk. I ran to my coat. I remember having some change in one of the pockets.

I dug around the pocket, and felt the change.

$1.27
I'm obviously rich but that should be enough for strawberry milk.

I couldn't be asked at all to change out of my pink fluffy strawberry pajamas so I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out into the darkness.

+
"Thanks." I said to the cashier as I took the strawberry milk and put my earphones back in.

Well now my lazy ass has to walk all the way back home *sighs*

+
It felt strange. The atmosphere felt strange. I was halfway up the road to my house but I don't know if paranoia got to me or something but I swear down there's something behind me.

Behind me. Right now. I slightly looked behind me. There was no one.

When I faced back I bumped into a chest.
I traced my way up to the face and my strawberry milk dropped out of my hands. (Poor strawbs milk)

"We meet again?" He chuckled as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

-
(A/N: guys I feel like this chapter is really dull -_-
But anyways it's night for me so good night!)