6.

I was literally being carried up the stairs hanging off Jisung's shoulder. Where are all the teachers? Thought it was a posh and high standard school but turns out it's like any other public high school but with posh ass uniform.

+

"Why did you bring me up here? It's cold and I'm hungry for gods sake." I blurted out. I'm not scared of him.

"Jisung, tie her up on the chair." Felix kicked the iron stool in front of him as he threw rope to Jisung.

"Nah don't you dare touch me." I said, as I backed away.

"Look, if you don't listen now, it will only get harder for you so just sit on here tied up for a little while, get tortured and you can go." He hissed quietly looking at Felix who was doing something in the garage.

"You say it like its a good thing."

"Just shut up you annoying brat." He groaned in frustration as he pushed me into the chair harshly and before I could get away, tightly wrapped my arms onto the stool.

+
"Hey..mind telling me why you tried to do anything to Hanul?" He stroked my hair as he looked down with a smug grin yet again.

"She layed her hand on me first dickfuck." I answered as I glared at him.

Seriously wasting my precious eating time.

Splash!
He chucked cold water at my face. The worse thing was, the water was rain water and had dead insects floating around in it, and the fact that it is from a random rusty bucket disgusts me.

"Yah! What the fuck was that for?" I tried getting up but he instead threw another splash.

"Stop!" I screamed as he repeatedly threw cold flicks of water at me that it actually started to hurt and sting. I couldn't open my eyes or it would get in my eyes.

I heard him chuckle like a psychopath as he picked up the whole bucket, and lifted it above my head.

"Yah, don't you dare-"

He tipped the bucket, only causing heaps of heavy water splashing against the surface of my head and soaking my whole body.

"I hope that what I did to you proves and shows you who I am." He smirked as he bit his lip, walking away with his hands in his pockets.