19.

Felix's POV

"Your right. I liked it but I like you more."
What the funk did i just say?!

My eyes widened as I realized what I just said, looking down at her, she's short. lol, her cheeks are red.

"W-what?" She said as she turned her head away from me. I already saw you pabo.

"Hahahaha! You should've seen your face!!" I laughed as I pointed at her. She was still red, but I'm guessing it's because she's mad now.

"Idiot. Stupid bastard." She cursed as she pulled her middle finger in front of my face.

"Ooof, it's funny how you think I'd ever like a girl like you." I pulled a face of disgust. But you do like her Felix.

Whatever.

"Here." i tossed a cent at her since she was playing a game which consisted of loads of cents.

Instead of thanking me, she glared at me, taking the money though.

Yup, its been like this for an hour now; she hasn't said anything since i teased her lmao. Would it be fun to annoy her or would it be better to be cold towards her?

My dad isnt here to inspect everything i do, and he doesnt know about the dinner outing today so why not have some fun with her tonight?

"You remind me of a rat." i said as i poked her cheek.

She instantly looked up, then she pulled her middle finger up again and focused back onto the game.

"A cute rat." i added.

"How can any rat be cute?" she looked at me finally and spoke.

"They cant, that's the thing, your the only cute one out of millions." i answered.

She ignored my comment. Instead, she fast walked to some other place in the arcade.

+

Anna's POV

"A cute rat." he added.

What is this boy on. I continued to ignore him.

How the hell is a rat supposed to be 'cute'. All they remind me of is *cough*cough*Hanul*cough*cough*.

"How can any rat be cute?" i asked.

"They cant, that's the thing, your the only cute one out of millions." he answered casually as he stared at the game i was playing.

I literally felt my face flush again, and the corners of my lips were going up, i couldn't do anything else except try and escape this sticky situation so i fast walked to the other side of the arcade but whilst i was doing so, i bumped into someone.

"Im so sorry." i gasped as i looked at the person who was now on the floor with fries and ketchup all over themselves now.

Shit.

"What the hell man!" he shouted as he got up.

"I said im sorry calm down jeez.." i spoke as i frowned at him.

"I JUST got these fries! AND I went shopping to Gucci and i was wearing what i bought today. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" he looks the same age as me why the fuck he being so crusty for...

I looked at the logo on his checked jumper. Gucci it was.

"Look, im sorry and all but it was a accident so..again, im sorry." i sighed as i bowed. This guy is being so difficult and its annoying me. I don't want to go on Savage Mode either.

"Right, im going to call the police. What is your name?" he asked.

"Why should i tell you my name?" i asked. What a creep. Why cant Felix help me? Where the hell even is he.

"I'm calling the police, now tell me."he ordered.

Should i tell him my real name? Nahhh.

"Kimchi Kim." i answered. He burst out laughing, just as i expected. His phone was in his hand. I yanked the phone out of his grip and smashed it onto the ground, making sure to stomp on it aswell.

"NO NOT MY IPHONE X!" he screamed as he pushed me aside.

"Well look.Since your one of them rich ass spoilt kids, you can ask daddy for another one right? Also, if your so rich, why dont you go back home and also ask your daddy to build you a arcade in one of your spare rooms? Now if you dont mind, ill be going." i bowed 'politely'.

"Run." i said to Felix immediately, as we sprinted out of the arcade.

+

Here? How did we end up here? I don't even know where this place is and by the look of Felix just wandering here and there, he doesn't either. So basically what happened was, we were running, and he was leading the way. And we end up in a forest. Why the heck didnt i stop when we entered this forest. And as you guessed, we are lost.

"Its getting dark already. Give me your phone." he said as he pulled his hand out.

"I didnt bring my phone to the restaurant in the first place.." i said. I regret so much, not bringing my stupid ass phone.

"Ughh! But my one is fucking dead!" he spoke in frustration.

FUCK.

"Thats your fault." i spoke. It is. The reason his phone is dead is because he went on it for the whole time we were in the restaurant and whilst we were in the arcade.

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?" he asked.

"YOU WERE ON YOU PHONE FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME! OF COURSE YOUR PHONE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!" i shouted back.

"YEAH BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT. PEOPLE WERE TEXTING ME AND ITS RUDE TO IGNORE THEM!"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE ABOUT IF SOMEONE ELSE FOUND YOU RUDE? BY PEOPLE YOU PROBABLY MEAN GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS." i blabbered.

"Good guess, but we shouldnt be arguing right now; its getting darker and we are stuck inside some forest we dont know even existed." he spoke calmly.

Is he bipolar?

"So what do we do now?" i asked. Imagine how worried my mum would be right now..and his.

"Well...its too dark to be wandering around a forest trying to find our way out..and no one can save us because my phone is dead and you stupidly left yours..so i guess the only thing we can do is spend the night here and when it gets bright tomorrow, we can try finding our way out."