15.

(A/N: I made a new cover for this book :) do you likey?)

-
*Anna's POV*

Somi. Jeon Somi. Get the fuck out of the. Toilet.

I am currently stood straight, bouncing up and down desperately because I need the toilet but JEON SOMI is in there (probably taking a shit).

Alright, these toilets are good since they aren't filthy and dirty like the rest of the school's bathrooms and these toilets have a lot of stack of toilet paper (just incase you run out of toilet paper).

"SOMI HURRY UP!" I started banging on the door.

"Just- one minute!" She shouted back in a annoyed tone. I should be the one annoyed right now.

I felt like my bladder was going to burst.
(Is that what it's called? I'm not good with science or 'Human Body')

I couldn't take it anymore, to the fact that I actually bothered to run down the stairs, and run to the nearest girls toilet.

+
Finally. I flushed the toilet and exited my stall, and completely froze when in front of me were boys (or men whatever).

"Excuse me but why are you in the girls bathroom?" I asked as they turned around.
"PEDOS!!!" I shouted.

Okay. Big mistake.
"What do you mean girls bathroom? It's the boys bathroom stupid idiot." Felix snickered as he turned around.

It's Felix..again.

Rude.

"Excuse you. I'm pretty sure this is the girls bathroom. THANK you very much." I snapped back, approaching the sink.

"Do you see any other girls in here?" Felix asked as he turned back round to me with a glare. Jisoos Christ, those eyes can really do something.

I looked around. Nope no other girls...
"No..not that I can see of.." I answered as I started getting nervous.

Maybe the girls are in the stalls doing their business. But the bathroom door opened, more males walking in one by one, giving me a look.

"Oi, get out, why is a wimp like yuh in the boys bathroom? You want some dick princess?" one guy asked as he smirked.

"Wanna give us uck?" Another guy said as he smirked.

Okay, what the heck is wrong with this school and the students here.

"No thanks." I laughed nervously, panicking inside. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. What have I done omg. I was GOING to walk right past them and eventually out the door, but they were standing right in front of the door, smirking at me.

"Excuse me." I started getting impatient, a little angry, as I tapped my foot on the ground with my arms crossed.

"Come on. You know you want my di-"

"Sorry, but my mum told me not to put small things in my mouth..so if you don't mind, just gonna squeeze past ya." I smiled insincerely as I budged past them as the guy stood there shocked.

Haha. Go girl.

+
*felix's POV*

She's so stupid. Does she not realise she's in the men's bathroom? I looked at her through the mirror, washing my hands which were covered in INK since my fountain pen leaked.

"PEDOS!!" She screamed, pointing at me, Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"What do you mean girls bathroom? It's the boys bathroom stupid idiot." I couldn't help but laugh at her.

She looked offended. Not that I care...

"Excuse you. I'm pretty sure this is the girls bathroom. THANK you very much." She snapped back, approaching the sink next to me.

"Do you see any other girls in here?" I asked, annoyed at the fact that she still hasn't realised what mess she got herself into.

"No..not that I can see of.." she answered. I glanced her direction, catching a glimpse of her expression. Lol she's panicking.

The bathroom door slammed open, as three guys, Eunwoo, Sanha and Rocky trudged in. I saw them smirk. I know what's going to happen next.

"Oi, get out, why is a wimp like yuh in the boys bathroom? You want some dick princess?" Rocky asked as he walked to Anna, placing his hand on her shoulder.

I wanted to kill him. Right there. I was about to do something, but I remember, my dad is a stupid idiot and he probably has spies in this school looking at what I do 24/7.

They were sexually harassing her. I just remained calm in my spot, still washing my hands. Have those dicks not realised I'm in here?

+
Right after Anna ran out, I took no time to spare. I turned the tap off aggressively, as I headed towards Eunwoo, and threw a punch right on his face.

+
*anna's pov*

I panted slowly. Anna, this isn't the place for you to be having a panic attack. Just then, the loudspeakers screeched, as the headmistress spoke.

"May Anna Lim, class Cezanne, please come to my office right now. Thank you."

+

"Hey miss.." I knocked on her office door.

"Hey dear, please take a seat in front of me." She said in her posh accent, whilst tapping away on her TYPEWRITER.

I took a seat in front of her like she asked me to and just say quietly for the next two minutes whilst she still typed on her typewriter, like I wasn't even here.

"Sorry dear, just getting some work done." She laughed as she moved her typewriter aside, and moved her gaze on me instead.

"Oh it's fine." I giggled.

"I heard, that you recovered pretty quickly from the accident which is a miracle! That accident could've turned it so bad, I'm just very glad that you are okay."

"Yeah..I guess. Have you found out who it is?" I asked. I can't tell them who it was. I know it was Hanul, but I want the teachers and the school to find out so that they will allow ME to give her a punishment.

"No..not yet." She sounded disappointed.

"Okay." I sighed.

Then a question pondered up. Who saved me? My mum wouldn't tell me so...

"Headmistress.." I started.

"I'm all ears." She looked at me.

"I have a question.."

"Go on." She encouraged.

"who saved me from the fire? I heard a male student saved me and I want to know who, my own mother wouldn't tell me." I sighed as I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"dear.."

"yeah...."

"The student who saved you is....."