51.

DING DONG

the doorbell rang.

Felix and i looked at eachother with confusion as we got up from the floor.

"Did you invite someone" i asked as i started walking towards the door.

"No.." he replied as he followed from behind.

I opened the door and jumped a little when i saw Han standing there with his hands in his pockets and hair all messed up.

"Han what are you doing here?" i questioned as i heard Felix cuss a few words behind me.

I was quite worried because he might be here to provoke Felix again.

"Yo man get out of my area." Felix said as he pulled me further inside and stood in front of me.

Han let out a sarcastic laugh and said, "So you don't want your bag back?"

He looked at me with my bag in his hands.

i stood there blinking multiple times trying to acknowledge what he'd just said to me. My bag?

"That's cool then i'll keep it." Han shrugged as he put on the handbag and turned around to leave.

"Nono!" i shouted as i ran out and grabbed my handbag from his shoulders. "Thank you." i smiled.

I was more disappointed that he had to interrupt me and Felix's moment like that...

Felix scoffed from behind me as he slammed the door shut.

"Wow, your leaving stuff that i got you everywhere" he playfully patted my head and played with my cheeks as if i were some baby.

I gave out a massive yawn as my eyes became blurry from the tears that arose from the yawn.

"Your fault." i glared at him as i trudged up the stairs.

i need some sleep.

"Do not disturb." i shouted down as i entered my room.

"Is she bipolar or something." Felix frowned as he jumped back onto his sofa.

+Anna's POV+

We kissed again.
I placed my hand over my chest, feeling my heart beating uncontrollably. Even by thinking about it, my cheeks were able to flush red.

I looked at my anpanman-like face in the mirror then plunged into my bed as i started screaming into the sheets.

We are on good terms now aswell.. THREE days together inside without leaving the house.

I wonder what's going to happen...

I locked my door and went under the bedsheets. Staring up at the blank ceiling and being in my own little world.

So, Han and Felix both had a past because of a girl named Yuna. She died because of Haneul and Han thinks Felix caused her to jump off when it was actually Haneul that forced her to... well she pushed her off.

Haneul is a stupid selfish and merciless brat.

I thought as i started remembering the time where i nearly was going to be burnt alive, and when i survived Chan, her older brother.

In what kind of community did they grow up into be so evil and horrible. Honestly... shaking my head.

The amount of times i got kidnapped was actually crazy... and it was always Felix that saved me. How am i not even dead yet.

.. Felix was never a bad guy at heart. He is good to the people he loves. I can happily and confidently say he loves me.

Felix... he's my knight in the shining armour and i owe him my life... he could've died because of me countless amount of times..

I really, genuinely hope to be with him forever and i want to be the one that makes him happy.

I love you so much ...

                                                              ...Felix

*snoring begins*