10.

*felix's POV*
I was walking through the hallways with my hyungs when something didn't feel right.

I saw Hanul and her bunch of friends hanging around her locker as Hanul was putting makeup on as usual.

I approached them silently, just to scare Hanul, maybe she will jump and mess up her makeup and be upset about it because I find that cute.

"Hanul, do you reckon Anna is dead yet?" i heard Jennie speak as the others answered.

"Well duh. She's probably already making her way down to hell on a hellevator." Hanul scoffed as she made adjustments to her uniform, rolling her skirt up higher.

Are they talking about Anna?

I cleared my throat twice as they turned to me and Hanul and Jennie gasped.

"What's wrong?" I raised an eyebrow as I stepped closer to them.

"N-nothing." They answered in unison, Hanul giving Jennie a glare.

"well then why are you stutter-"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
"CAUTION STUDENTS OF ELITE HIGH! THE OLD SCIENCE DEPARTMENT HAS CAUGHT ON FIRE AND A STUDENT IS KNOWN TO BE INSIDE. PLEASE MAY YOU REMAIN PUT INSIDE THE SCHOOL, WHILST WE TRY TO SAVE THE STUDENT."

The loudspeakers spoke as the loud hallways got even louder as everyone started talking to each other.

This student can't be Anna right?
Nah it probably isn't. I faced Hanul, but she seems happy and her friends had a smirk on their face.

noooo they did not. I know this look.
This look is Hanul's 'I did something' face.

"Hanul. Don't tell me the student inside the old science block is Anna..." I said as my palms got sweaty.

Why am I like this?! I got angry at myself for caring for a victim. She's only a victim, nothing else...
..no she's not only a victim, I'm interested in her..
FELIX THINK STRAIGHT.

"Hanul you are a absolute bitch." I gritted my teeth as I ran outside the school building and ran towards the science block which was on fire.

Ash-gray smoke was puffing out of the broken shattered windows as I saw multiple teachers outside all with a phone to their ear.

"FOR GODS SAKE THEY WILL BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES BUT THE BUILDING IS ALREADY ABOUT TO EXPLODE!" The headmistress panicked.

I gulped. I'm doing this for you Anna although im meant to be a bully.

i took my blazer off, double-tied my shoe laces as i was about to run through the open door where flames were rising up.

I promised and told myself that i would never sacrifice my life for someone else..

...perhaps i fell for you Anna