31.

This morning, I went to Starbucks and got coffee because I'm so fucking drained and I don't think I'll be able to get through school today without it.

"a latte please." I ordered.

"That will be $4." The cashier said as I dug inside my bag for my wallet.

Where the hell is my purse. I put my bag on top of the counter and started digging inside, to see if my purse was in there. I swear I put it in this morning...

"here you go." A voice spoke, I could see the arm giving a $5 bill to the cashier.

Who..the hell? Jihoon? DOES THIS GUY STALK ME

"Jihoon?" I asked.

"Where's my thank you." He chuckled.

"Thanks a lot you idiot." I rolled my eyes, as I put my bag on properly again and waited for my drink.

After Jihoon ordered his drink, he joined me in the queue for waiting for the drinks.

"Gosh can you get away from me? I'm getting claustrophobic." I said as I avoided eye contact with him.

"Oh really?" He said as he shuffled closer to me.

"Yah! Do you wanna get hit?!" I said...I mean, I shouted, making the whole cafe go quiet and all heads and eyes were on us..not US but on ME.

"Sheesh kebabs..keep it down Anna." Jihoon laughed as I turned red.

"What are you all looking at?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Anna, just say sorry it's not that hard!" Jihoon facepalmed as he walked to the opposite side of me like he didn't know me or something.

"Oh JIHOON you want me to say sorry?" I emphasised his name so that he would get flustered even more.

"Oh my god Anna. Yeah just say sorry." He buried his head into his hands.

"Lol." I shrugged it off as I heard my name being called.

"Thanks chuck." I thanked the waiter as I drank and walked out Starbucks.

"Everyone, I'm sorry that my girlfriend is a big mouth..I'll apologize instead of her. Sorry, and please get back on with your work because we will be going now so it will be quiet again." I heard Jihoon apologising. Wait..did I hear that rightt?

GIRLFRIEND?
GIRLFRIEND??
GIRLFREIND?!

As soon as we were outside Starbucks, I slapped him on his shoulder.

"Wow you idiotttt. I am not your girlfriend!" I disclaimed as he started running away from me.

"pretend I never said that!" Jihoon shouted back as he sprinted to the bus stop. The bus arrived, and I stared running for it, but I'm guessing that idiot Jihoon told the bus driver that I was running for another bus because as soon as I got to the bus stop, the door closed and it drove off...and I could see Jihoon laughing and waving and blowing kisses to me.

I swear to god..this boy will acc DIE in my hands today!!!

+
The fact that it started raining and hailing as soon as the bus drove off didn't help. I was now drenched and my uniform was fucked too.

My hair..the worst out of all. It was down, but because I was running, and trying to dry myself, it was very frizzy and tangly and really wet still.

Every step I took, my shoes would make weird squeaking sounds and puddles of water every where I went.

I entered class late.

"Miss Lim!" The teacher shouted as I entered the door.

"Mhm?" I answered.

"Exactly why ARE you late?" She questioned as I walked to my seat.

"Missed the bus thanks to SOMEONE." I looked across at Jihoon who was trying to hold in a laugh. I started swearing in sign language at him and he shook his head and chuckled.

"Well..you missed the announcement." The teacher carried on.

"What bloody announcement?" I asked.

"Anna, do not use that word to me ever again." The teacher looked offended as she crossed her arms.

"Oh soz. What fucking announcement?" I said. The teacher's mouth opened wide in shock.

"I'm sorry Mrs Kim, I meant what announcement?" I said it properly this time so she would tell me for fucks sake.

"It's good news." She said.

"OKAY WHAT IS IT? Get to the point." I snapped back.

"Felix is back from America!"