46.

I stomped around the shopping centre, looking at my own things. Who needs a guy like FELIX LEE in their LIVES when there's a-

I spotted a cute guy. Damn. He was working at the bubble tea stand. Bubble tea is one of my favourite things so let's give it a shot ay.

I walked over to the stand.

"Hey what can-"

"A regular strawberry milk with popping peach and lychee jelly please" I answered.

Shit.. I started blushing as he chuckled and shook his head. He is actually so cute.

"I'm sorry I just got too excited to speak to you- I MEAN speak to the um bubble tea!" I smiled it off as I was actually dying of embarrassment inside.

"So that would be four dollars." He said.

I whipped out the black card and swiped it across.

"Um it's saying that this card is blocked" he said. "Do you wanna try again?" He asked.

For fucks sake. Felix obviously blocked the card so I can't use it. I am going to kill him.

"Ummm... actually I'm so sorry but I don't think it's going to work." I said as I scratched the back of my head in guilt. I was more angry and annoyed.

"Oh it's ok I'll pay for it." He said.

I was taken back by his response.

"Wait what? Oh wow thank you!" I said as I bowed and then tripped over one of my shopping bags.

"It's my pleasure.." he smiled as he handed me the bubble tea.

"Oh I should definitely pay you back sometime! When are you free?" I asked as I stabbed the straw into the cup.

"Um well I finish my shift in a few minutes..." he said.

"Oh okay! How about we meet in front of this shopping centre in fifteen minutes?"

"Okay cool. Here's my number" he gave me the receipt with his number at the back. How funny that's exactly what Frankie did. At least Felix isn't here to rip THIS one up.

"Thanks I'll text you so you know it's me." I smiled as I reached down to get my phone.

I had a sudden urge of panic as there was nothing there. I checked all my pockets for my phone but it just wasn't there.

"Shit I think I've lost my phone." I panicked.

"Wait a second, how about I try calling your phone? Someone might've picked it up" he suggested.

"Good idea" I nodded as I typed in my number.

He put it on loud speaker as we both waited looking at eachother.

"Hello" a familiar voice answered.

"Oh um my friend lost her phone and-" he spoke as I hurriedly put my hand over his mouth.

I ended the call. Felix that stupid bastard took my phone GOD KNOWS WHEN.

"Sorry um I think my dad has my phone, he probably took it while I was sleeping." I said as I tried to keep myself together.

"Ah right! Well I mean, my shift is over now lol" he said.

"Wait I didn't get your name" I said

"Oh yeah! Haha I'm Han."

"Uhuh and I'm Anna with two n's"

"Well I mean isn't Anna meant to have two n's" he laughed.

"Whatever lets gooo" I pulled him by his arm as he finished up closing the stand.

+
Felix POV

Ok where the fuck did she go. I was only joking about that girl, she was ugly anyways.

I wondered around the shops, even ran into the girls toilet to see if she was there or not and ran straight back out. Shush I know it's extra.

Good thing I blocked the black card, no way in heck i am letting her use it while she just runs away like that.

I decided to sit on a bench and tried to put myself in her shoes. Where would I have gone if I was her.

I got up as I got a call. Maybe it's her! I flung my phone out but it wasn't my phone that was ringing. It was hers.

Of course. When she wasn't looking I pick pocketed her phone to see how long she'd notice it gone.

It was a unknown phone number.

"Hello" i answered.

"Oh um my friend lost her phone and-" the other end spoke before it ended straight after.

Is he not going to finish his sentence..?
But Anna must be with this dude because he's calling on her behalf.

It annoyed me how Anna could literally get any guy although I could do the same for females. But the fact that any boy would try to win her annoyed me.

She can't be betraying me. Everything we had been through together.. I surely must mean something more to her than that.

I punched the pillar in frustration as I was overthinking too much. I hate overthinking.

If she wants some space then I'll let her have it. But I'll be needing some attention very soon.

I walked back into the store where the worker Frankie was.

"Yo bro you wanna go to the club after? We will go to the best club in the city and I will pay." I said to him as he stood there staring at me like I was absolutely nuts.

"Well if your paying whatever. I'll take it as an apology for throwing my phone number at my face" He smiled sarcastically and drew up his middle finger as I laughed.

"Your a funny guy you are" I said as I added him on snapchat. "I'll text you the deets"