38.

Students started piling into school. That was my cue to leave this burnt down science department and make my way to period one.

I have no friends. Somi...jihoon, the only ones I trusted are now gone. Somi hates me thanks to Felix. I still don't get what I bitched about her? I wouldn't do such thing.

On my way to the classroom, I saw a bunch of guys. Instantly, I recognised it was Chan's gang.

I saw Chan. He was laughing. He didn't get excluded. Seemed like he didn't get punished one bit. I mean except his busted lip.

In the crowd I also saw Felix. He saw me but then he glared at me. He rolled his eyes and started talking to the guys again.

What the heck? That's strange. Not that I care! An hour ago he was chasing me and trying to talk to me and now he glares at me. What a funny guy.

I also saw Somi. She was with Haneul. And another girl.... wait what?! Karla....?.?!!!

Karla. Karla was here. Since when?

"Oi oi Anna." Somi shouted as she pulled her middle finger up at me and they all laughed together.

"Oi oi Somi!" I shouted back, and when she looked at me, I put both my middle fingers up.

I then hurried to class because I don't want to get into more trouble than I already am in.

+

I went to my locker at break. What shocked me was, my locker was all clean and graffiti-free. What the actual heck.

When I opened my locker, a note fell out.

I opened up the note.

'Didn't I say? When I came back from America, and I saw, I said you were being a petty little bitch. And that you were going to regret messing with me again? You remember right? Well I guess that starts now. I hope this feels like a dejavu to you. How I picked on you and harassed you when you first joined. Ha, sorry Anna but everything will be a thousand times worse. Should've accepted and heard me out it's too late now ain't it :/'