50.

Before i could say anything to the Felix that was crying, Han started leading the way to his car.

I couldn't take my eyes off Felix as i was being taken. Felix's gaze didn't move from me either, as i saw him turn around and go back into the club.

Why am i confusing myself like this all the time? Han has proven today that i probably shouldn't be with this guy.

But... but Felix should have his side of the story?

I just can't believe a guy that has sacrificed and saved me so many times would've done something so horrific like that.

"Hey Han. You know what? Please go home first... i need to see someone right now." i said as i tried to shake his hand off.

"Who? Felix? Anna please. You're like the first girl i've felt feelings towards since Yuna. I don't want to lose you aswell." he replied.

"Han. Please. Felix is my boyfriend. It's complicated please don't ask but please just let me go and speak to him" i pleaded as Han took a sigh, and slowly started letting my hand go.

I ran back into the club. How am i meant to find Felix now? Maybe he went back into the VIP area.

I tried scanning everyone's face as i walked past them. I walked to the VIP area and saw CJ.

"CJ, please let me in i have to speak to someone." i said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Hold up. Are you looking for someone? Why you so outta breathe?" he asked.

"Felix. Felix Lee."

"He left a while ago." CJ said.

He left? Are you joking me.

I went back out of the club as that was the only way i would get signal to call him.

It rang.. and rang.. and rang but he didn't pick up.

I need to hear Felix's part aswell. He's my saviour why did i just decide everything so quickly. What is wrong with me.

Seeing Felix cry earlier actually made me want to run up to him and hug him.

The whole argument we had was stupid and pointless too. Just because of Frankie and my phone.

Maybe he's home.

I waved my arms in the air as a taxi approached. I got in and told the driver the address.

Felix please tell me the truth.

+

I banged onto the front door because i did not have the keys.

"FELIX!" i shouted as i kept banging on the doors.

Is he home? He should be because his car is parked outside.

"I KNOW YOU'RE HOME. PLEASE" i shouted.

My hand started to ache and my voice was becoming tired.

"Felix i love you so please open the door" i whispered sighing.

As if it were magic, the door opened and Felix stood there.

His face was plain and he looked at me with emotionless eyes.

"Felix i-"

"So you think i am a murderer?" Felix interrupted.

"Listen, i just assumed too quickly. I was supposed to hear your side of the story too. I'm sorry" i apologised as Felix frowned.

"What did he tell you then." Felix asked.

"Can you at least let me inside. It's cold." i shivered.

He stood aside the door allowing me in. I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Han told me that.. you broke Yuna's heart and told her you were playing with her so she committed suicide." i explained.

"Ha." Felix huffed. "What so he told you only just that?"

"Well i pretty much.. summarised what he told me so." i shrugged.

Felix took a deep breathe, as he looked sternly into my eyes.

"You think i would've let a girl i loved commit suicide just like that?" he asked.

So he loved her..?

I shook my head as my answer as he continued.

"Who saved your life multiple times?" he questioned.

"..you?" i said.

"Exactly. And who caused you to nearly die multiple times?"

"Umm Haneul..?" i answered.

Felix nodded. "So what do you think happened with Yuna? Haneul and her friends pushed Yuna off."

I became even more shocked. So this was all Haneul's fault??

"Haneul liked me a lot. She was obsessed with me. I thought it would be a chance to get closer with Yuna when they all dared me to start dating her. But that caused Haneul to get jealous so she ended up making her kill herself. Felix sighed.

I knew this was a weak subject for him and Han.

" But how comes you and Haneul were still good friends..well lovers even after i joined the school which is after the incident happened?" i asked.

"As you know, Chan is Haneul's older brother. He's my hyung and also our parents were in a partnership at the time so i couldn't do anything and for her to stop getting into girls that i talked to, i had to act like i was interested in her."

"Oh.. so that's why. Then why didn't Haneul get suspended for her malicious behaviour then."

"There was no evidence that she pushed her off. Everyone just thought that Yuna committed suicide because of personal issues and my father didn't allow anyone to talk about Yuna ever since." Felix explained.

"I'm so sorry for blaming you as the cause of her death. Han didn't exactly do me justice in explaining the situ-"

"Hey Anna." Felix said calmly.

"Yes Felix?"

"Please can we stop fighting. I decided to be more mature because we keep having problems." He said as he gave me the puppy eyes.

"You're the one that always got jealous pffft." i mocked him.

"What.. why u always lying" Felix said annoyed.

I giggled as i pulled him in for a hug.

I was interested in Han.. but he made Felix sound like the bad person and maybe i was only interested because Felix kept being a jerk towards me. Maybe Han doesn't know that Felix wasn't actually the cause of Yuna's death.

Whatever.

"Felix promise me that we will be home for three days straight without going out but only being with eachother. Yes? Yes."

Felix looked at me with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows up and down as i lightly slapped his head.

"Stop it silly." i said as my cheeks started turning red.

"Hmmmm." Felix said.

He all of a sudden leaned in close. His head next to mine and our lips only 1 inch apart.

"I wonder why you're blushing silly" he half whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and pouted my lips waiting for our lips to touch.

Instead, he kissed my cheek and let out a laugh as i turned more red from embarrassment.

He attacked me with a hug, making me lie backwards on the sofa and we rolled off the sofa and on to the wooden floor where he just happened to be on top.

For real, he leaned in and kissed my lips this time. My heart beat started getting faster as his eyes stared right into my soul.

"I love you." we said in unison as we smiled together in unison after.

DING DONG

     the doorbell rang.