11.

Anna's POV

I was in a black cave. I was all alone.

The only thing lighting up and bringing light to me was the circle of flames which were rising more and more up, nearly touching the roof of the cave.

i was surrounded by fire, then the circle started getting smaller and smaller as i stood still.

Then a loud cackle of laughter broke out, Hanul was above me in air, laughing and pointing at me. She poured more fuel, even on me.

The lighter fell out of her hands onto me.

 I was on fire.

+

My eyes opened widely as i panicked.

"Anna!" a familiar female voice called me, with a tone of both worry and relief.

"Mum?" i spoke out weakly.

My mum pressed a button which was just above me, and seconds later, doctor and two nurses rushed in.

"Its good that you have woken up Miss Lim." the doctor said as he took a injection, and without warning, he injected it into me.

It didnt hurt. I was basically numb with all the wires and bandages all wrapped onto me.

Just as he pulled it out, i felt like i had all my energy back, i could smile and open my eyes wider, i could even move my arm which felt too heavy for me to lift up before.

"So...can anyone tell me what happened? Why am i in hospital?" i asked.

My mum and the doctor shared looks before sighing.

"Honey, you were in the old science block when it suspiciously caught on fire..why would you even be in a abandoned science department what were you doing?" my mum explained  as she stroked my hair.

I remember it all. Hanul acting like we were friends, locking me up at the top floor and..SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SET FIRE TO THE BUILDING.

"how am i here? how am i not dead?" i asked with all these unanswered questions flowing through my mind.

Mum hesitated for a second but she spoke eventually.

"Well...a male student went inside the building to save you..when he made it out with you in his arms, he collapsed and hes being hospitalized too.." mum sighed whilst looking down, fiddling with her fingers.

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. A male student sacrificing their life just for me? Its all my fault if anything happens to him and if anything did happen to him, im never forgiving myself..ever.

"Who?" i looked up, making eye contact with my mum as she broke it first, going back to looking down.

"He said he doesn't want you to know who he is..so im afraid i cannot tell you as much as i want to.." mum answered.

Mum's POV

Flashback

"Mrs Lim?" i picked up the phone.

"Yeah thats-" before i could finish i got broke off.

"There's a building here on fire and we are certain that you daughter is stuck inside. Please remain calm, as we are trying our best to get her out asap."

My phone dropped out of my hands as my hands started shaking.

My daughter is stuck inside a building on fire. This better be a dream.

I didnt waste any time as i grabbed my car keys, and ran to the car.

+

The sight was horrible. Black smoke was darkening the clear sky, as many fire fighters were arriving.

"MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE PLEASE HURRY UP AND SAVE HER!" I cried as i ran to the teachers.

"Your daughter isnt the only person in there anymore, Felix ran in although we tried stopping him, so please Mrs Lim, remain calm." a teacher held onto each of my shoulder, giving me a reassuring look.

Who the hell is Felix. 

Just as i was about to go insane, the fire fighters managed to put off the fire at the main door as they ran in. The problem is, Anna is still not out.

"THE FIRE FIGHTERS ARE DOING A SHIT JOB FOR GODS SAKE! TWO HUMAN BEINGS ARE IN THERE HURRY UP!" i screamed, but then two figures emerged from the thick smoke, walking out.

Anna was in the arms of a guy, looking lifeless, as the guy was choking.

I ran towards them, picking Anna up, the fire fighters came into help as the guy who im guessing was Felix collapsed.

He looked worn out. His uniform was covered in smoke and he had burns on his arm. 

He kept coughing, he gently grabbed my arm, as his head turned to me.

"Please..dont tell Anna that i saved her..." he coughed one last time as i just sat crouched next to him frozen, before a fire fighter picked him up, taking him into a seperate ambulance, immediately driving off.

End of Flashback

Anna's POV

Well  Felix must be disappointed with Hanul, that i haven't been rescued as a dead body...