14.

Felix's POV

"Felix dear..remember to keep your father's words in mind or else he will get madder than he is already." My mum whispered to my ear as combed and gelled my hair to the side.

"Seriously, how do you deal with him." I rolled my eyes as I picked up my bag and went outside, unlocking my car.

+
By everyone, I mean everyone.
Every student's head turned my way as I roamed down the corridor carelessly. I'm just happy I didn't get sent abroad.

I missed you school.

I heard whispers and they sounded stupid already.
"Why did our oppa not attend for a week?"
"Why does he have bandages around his arms?"
"Who hurt my oppa?"

Blah. Blah. Blah.

"Can you stop talking about me. Thanks." I said coldly towards two girls who I overheard whispering about me. Jeez.

The two turned red as they bowed slightly as they fast walked off. Pffffft, wimps.

That's when I noticed her.
She was at her locker, putting her books in. My steps automatically walked towards her direction. No Felix. Move away from her.

She turned, cluelessly, as my feet were still dragging me to her. Felix. Get yourself together.

I saw her lips curving into a smile as I got nearer to her. What the heck? Is she happy I'm going towards her...or did someone tell her i saved her?!?!

Okay, the reason behind why I don't want her to know about who saved her life is because then she will think I'm some kind of friend, and I don't want to be her friend. I want to be more than that- but just not yet. I still need to keep my reputation.

Instead of stopping by at her, my shoulder bumped against hers deliberately as I walked right past her.

+

Anna's POV

Seriously stupid fucking Hanul fucking vandalised my fucking locker and now I need to fucking clean the fucking shit up and I will probably be fucking late for my lesson.

Fuck you Hanul. Fuck you school.
I still haven't got a revenge on Hanul..YET.
It's been a full week, it's Friday, and Felix hasn't appeared at school ANYTIME this week.

I DONT KNOW why I'm even thinking about him or caring about him or worrying about him. I'm weird. That's all. I hate him, but I miss him.

I sighed as I rearranged my textbooks in my locker to how it was, as I shut it.

I wonder what's for lunch today..
My eyes fell on him. He was here. What? He's coming my way. Thank god he's okay. But why did he miss so much school? Why the heck does he have bandages around both his arms?

Unknowingly, I felt myself trying to keep my face straight but I couldn't help my lips curving upwards. The fuck.

He was still walking my way. He got nearer..I was going to ask him a question, but he walked right past me, bumping shoulders as he did so.

I feel so dumbfounded right now, so embarrassing.

"Oppa doesn't like you, so stop trying to approach him." Hanul snickered as she sashayed past shouting 'oppa'. Felix turned around swiftly as he smiled brightly, when we made eye contact, his smile disappeared as he replaced it with a glare and wrapped his arms around Hanul.

Ouch.
Whatever though.
I'm still wondering why he has bandages around his arm, did someone beat him up? Did he hurt himself?

-

(A/N: I'm thinking about updating again today. ANYWAYS ITS THE 1st of DECEMBER WHOOOO! Closer to Christmas :) I haven't been very active but that's because of school. School gets in the way of everything *cries*. I did so bad on my science test but I did okay in English so I guess I'm safe. Keep warm, and be safe y'all!)