21.

"Hurry up you slow coach." Felix sighed at me, as I just sat on the grass, looking like a egg, half asleep and having no idea what my surroundings were..but it was freezing cold.

"Ugh. Where are we?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes with my cold fingers so that I could wake up a little.

"Where do you think." He raised one eyebrow, crossing his arms.

I looked forward, and saw a river. Oooooooh yeah.

The river was not as pretty as it was, it looked much wonderful in the night. But anything else I remember other than that..is..falling asleep in his arms?! He didn't do anything to me right. I glared at Felix whilst he was stretching.

"Why are you glaring at me like that." He spoke all of a sudden. What the heck?! Does he have eyes on the back of his head?

"I wasn't!" I stomped as I got up, not realising how wet and slippery the grass was; and forgetting that we were on top of a hill which was quite steep.

I lost balance as I tumbled down the hill, the dampness splashing onto my skin.

My hair was all over my face; and i just lay there staring up at the clear sky.

That was actually really fun.

Then I heard shouting from the top.

"Anna! Are you okay?!" A deep voice yelled from the top as he was now running down the hill. Pfffftt since when did he care about my wellbeing.

Is he damn stupid? He's going to slip aswell. Let's just wait and see, then we can laugh at him.

I watched him slip on the grass, and now he was tumbling down aswell. I couldn't hold in my laughter....

....but than soon stopped when we were face-to-face and his body was on top of mine. What the actual funk.

I'm confused, he tumbled the hill, I was laughing at him, and he tumbled down to my level, and he tumbled above me. Okay. Confusing but this awkward.

I gulped as I lay still, staring up at his eyes which were looking down at my..lips and then moved to meet my eyes. I felt my heart beating faster than it should be. We stayed like that, for the next two minutes, until I cleared my throat.

"Um..." I spoke awkwardly breaking the eye contact.

"Huh what? Sorry." Felix jumped up, brushing pieces of grass off from his knees and elbow.

My hands travelled up to my cheeks. Somehow, my cheeks were warm and hot, and my hands were getting warmed up, whilst my cheeks were cooling down.

What is this weird feeling?

"Are you not going to get up?" He asked.

"Oh what?" I asked, looking at him standing, with his arm extended for me, I saw a scar on his right arm, I was examining it, but he rolled his sleeves right down.

I was going to take his hand but he pulled his hand back before I could and grinned, walking ahead, through the field.

+
"Sorry I'm late miss." I bowed with a guilty look.

"You are exactly 2 hours late! Bravo!" Miss Nam clapped, as she encouraged the rest of the class to do so too.

"I said I'm sorry woman." I muttered as I walked to my seat, obviously walking past the bitches and the dickheads.

"Hey Somsom." I greeted Somi who was busy jotting something down on a sticky note.

She passed the note to me as I settled down on my seat.

Have you heard? Felix was taken out of school by his dad's secretary and he won't be back until next year.