49.

"Han?" Felix growled.

"So we meet again" Han smirked.

++
"Why the hell are you with this junk?" Felix yelled as i started taking side steps closer to Han.

"Junk? I'm sure the only junk in this room is you." Han scoffed as he hugged me in front of everyone.

"Don't worry i won't do anything unless he does anything" he whispered into my ear.

Han let go and proceeded to take steps towards Felix.

"Can't believe your still treating girls like this huh... have you not learnt anything from last time?" He said.

"We. Don't . Talk. About . The. Fucking. Past" Felix gritted his teeth.

The spotlight was on them, as if they were theatre actors. I was scared of what might happen next. A fight?

My lips started quavering as i started remembering all the things i went through in high school. Because of Haneul and Felix..

"Han.. please can we just go" i managed to whisper with my face facing the floor as my self esteem started to drop.

Maybe Felix was just playing with me. I meant nothing to him. It was all an act.

"You're a murderer. Don't you dare come near Anna because i like her a lot . I will not leave you alone if you do what you did to Yuna." Han spoke as their glaring contest was still going on.

He likes me?

Han turned around, and took my hand gently as he started walking towards the exit.

Before we could take another step, another hand grabbed my free hand from the other side and gasps were to be heard from all around the room.

"Felix what are you doing ! You have me baby" Haneul said as she tried to pull his grip off me but that only made him tighten his grip around my wrist.

I was stuck.

"Let go." Felix demanded.

"Psycho idiot." Han laughed.

"Let go before i rip your face up like last time" Felix growled.

"Woah woah, lets not lie, it was a draw last time." Han spoke.

I felt like as if i was a toy being pulled from both sides. My arms were starting to get numb as my legs grew weaker in the heels that i was wearing.

I pulled my arms back into my self so that they had no connection to me, running out of the door that was open.

So they know each other? How?
Who is this girl that they're talking about...

Who is Yuna and why is Felix getting called a murderer??

+

I ran out of the club, of course tripping over and bumping into dozens of people.

When i finally made it out, i took a deep breathe, taking in the fresh air.

Why am i always stuck in drama. It's as if my life is just a complicated story and i happen to be the main character.

"Anna!" i heard a shout as someone was running up the stairs.

"I'm so sorry... i just- Felix is like my worst enemy ever" Han said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Why?" i questioned.

"It's... a long and sad story" Han said as his head tilted towards the floor and his face became expressionless.

"Why did you call Felix a .. a murderer?" i asked.

Was i being too nosy?

"So... there was this girl called Yuna that i loved. She was my first love. But that jerk also "liked her" and decided he was going to play around with her." Han almost seemed out of breathe talking about it.

"You don't have to speak about it if you don't want to..." i said as i patted his back.

"I'll tell you. I trust you and you seem like you know Felix.. so. I was friends with Felix, in the same friendship group and everything. But Felix was my best mate so i kind of let him do his thing."

"What do you mean let him do his thing..?" i questioned.

"He asked her out one day, before i could. Little did i know it was a whole plot to mess around with her. IF i had known that i would've saved her... but... i was so stupid."

"No.. don't blame yourself" i reassured.

"I saw how happy Yuna was with him so i just let my feelings fade away. But one day, the hallways were empty so i went outside and everyone was gathered around something."

I gasped as i guessed what that something could've been.

"It- It was Yuna. She committed suicide by jumping off the top of our school." Han said as tears started gathering in his eyes.

"I swear if everybody was quiet you would've been able to hear my heart cracking." he said as tears dropped down.

"Aw.. i'm so sorry. But what does that have to do with Felix?"

"He broke her heart. He told her everything. How from the start it was a game and how he never had feelings for her. Yuna was a vulnerable and innocent girl and i guess that was too much for her to bare."

My jaw dropped as my mind started doing cartwheels inside my brain. So Felix lead that girl into commiting suicide?

"As soon as i found out what Felix had done, we fought aggressively and violently and we were both admitted to hospital for around a month until we recovered" he spoke as he wiped his tears. "And i immediately left that school because i couldn't take being in the same school as Felix."

"I'm so sorry to hear that.... Felix did that? I can't believe that.." my breathe started getting uneasy.

"How do you know Felix?" he asked,

"He..saved my life." i said. "As ironic as that sounds, he started being my knight in the shining armour. And i started loving him.. but i think tonight has proved that i should rather stay away from that... murderer"

A glass shattered into the floor from behind us, as we both looked back.

Felix stood there with his feet wide apart and hands on each side and he was shaking. For once he didn't seem angry. His eyes were puffy and his tears were glistening under the moonlight. He genuinely looked torned.

"So that's how you think of me now? A murderer huh?" Felix said in a shaky voice.