7.

It has been a week. A whole week. Felix...he's just getting more horrible every day. It was only yesterday he chucked my pencil case out the window and drew inappropriate things on my face with permanent marker when I was asleep.

The worse thing is, he took a picture of me asleep drooling with a dick drawn on my forehead and posted it on his Facebook where it got more than 2k likes already.

As I entered the school gates, everyone seemed to recognise who I was, pointing and laughing including Hanul and her whole squad.

I ignored them, but then I tripped. My knees scraped on the school ground followed by my hands.

"Shit." I muttered. I thought I tripped over a twig, by when I looked up, Hanul was laughing her ass off whilst her phone was perked in her hand.

I took a deep breathe.
Anna. Stay. Calm. Anna stay calm.
Just as I was about to get up, a hand reached down towards me. I flinched.

"Get up." Felix said as he forcefully pulled me up, checking my hands and knees. He brushed the bits of gravel off my bleeding knees.

"Felix oppa-" Hanul started but before she could finish her sentence, Felix pulled me, holding onto my right wrist as he speed walked to the school building.

Everyone was looking at us, and by EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE. They were probably wandering why a bully was helping a victim, that's what I'm wandering about too. Why's he helping me? Why didn't he leave me to get bullied by his girlfriend.

Then we stopped right outside the door. He looked out to the school grounds where it was silent, with spectators, including Hanul who was red far.

"ALL OF YOU." Felix shouted. "PUT YOUR PHONES AWAY AND DELETE THE VIDEO OR WHATEVER YOU TOOK. IF ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF ANNA IN YOUR PHONE, ILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU A VICTIM OF MINE."

As he shouted that, everyone  put their phones into their pocket.

+
The school nurse plastered my knees and my hands, after putting sudocream on the cuts to stop it from getting infected.

There's still a question stuck in my head. Why was he helping ME in the morning? Although I'm thankful, im not because he has done worse things to me.

+
"Oh. Em. Gee!" Somi shrieked as sipped on her ice tea.

"What." I simply asked.

"THIS MORNING IS WHAT!" She screeched like it was a big deal.

"What about it-"

"FELIX HELPED YOU! BRUHHHH THATS A FUCKING ICONIC MOMENT!"

"Shhh your so loud!" I said as I gestured her to keep her voice down. She lowered her voice AND came closer to my ear.

"How was it holding a hot bully's hand? If it was me, I wouldn't care if he-"

Before she could finish, I shoved a egg roll into her mouth causing her to muffle.

"Yah!" She whacked my arm playfully.

+

"I need to pee so bad!! Stay here..I'll be back." Somi giggled as she rushed out of the classroom.

I continued munching on my lunch, but then the class went silent again. I enjoy this silence. This class is too loud.

Without looking up, I kept eating because food is more important that whoever made this class shut up.

"ANNA LIM." My head snapped up hearing my name, whilst in the middle of chewing on a sausage roll.

It was Hanul and her group of friends again but the thing was, she seemed to still be as red as a tomato.

"Yeah that's me." I answered putting my hand up like she was a teacher. Only to tease her lol.

"Right you. Come here." She pointed her finger at me, gesturing me to come to her.

I got up. I don't care what she does to me because I can easily fight her.

I went face to face with her. She was glaring at me whilst I was just having my normal resting bitch face.

"Crouch her down." She ordered.

I frowned. Two of her friends came and pushed my shoulder down, I landed straight on my knees which were plastered, sending pain through the whole of my legs.

"How dare you!" She said with her fists shaking in anger.

"How dare I what?" I asked as I looked up with a innocent expression.

"Your trying to steal my boyfriend! Are you that desperate! You made MY Felix oppa help you huh?" She shouted as she slapped me across the face.

I'm luring her into a trap I'm making. She can do whatever to me, I won't fight back, instead, she can be the one who gets in trouble not me.

"Nah..not really. But I think I'd suit him more than you." I smirked, looking her straight in the eyes.

Everyone was whispering and I heard small mutters like 'yeah right' 'she wishes' 'who does she think she is'

"BAHAHAHHA! You? You think you can look good with my oppa?" She asked, clapping her hands like a crazy maniac which she obviously is.

"Meh." I got another slap but on the other cheek. Bitches have the strongest and hardest slaps ever just like their ego.

I shut my eyes, allowing myself to get used to this stinging that was legit ringing on both sides of my face.

"Girls. I think we should show her who is boss here and get some sense into her stupid ass brain." Hanul spoke as they all surrounded me in a circle.

And all at once, they came pulling my hair, kicking me hard on my stomach, punching me, slapping me, jumping on me, trampling and stomping on me.

I felt dizzy as I started hearing voices all mixing up together. The class did nothing except film. What has this world come up to?

Someone help me.