44.

I realised that I wasn't even chained up to anything. So that surely does not mean that Felix had kidnapped me right?

For some reason i was feeling fine. I didn't feel the empty feeling that i felt when I was having the chat with Felix earlier. I felt energised and more happy. I'm guessing that's only because I'm not in danger and i am not feeling any physical pain. Although my feet did quite hurt.

I got up from the bed. Everything was silent.

I wont say i was completely sure of my surroundings or anything but all i knew for sure was that i was in safe hands.

I slowly twisted the door handle. Not realising that it was turning from the other side aswell. I jumped back in shock as i tried hiding my face behind the huge sleeves of the hoodie.

The door opened, and me and Felix came face to face. Something for sure happened to him. His face... not only his face but he was half naked and had bandages around his arm.

I didn't know what to do so i stood there completely speechless.

"Anna.. I don't want you to be scared but, some idiots tried to kidnap you. And well.. i just got you out of that mess." Felix smiled at the end of his sentence but he obviously forgot that he busted his lips. He put his lips back to normal trying to hide the pain.

Cute.

"A-are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm ok. But are you hurt anywhere?" He walked inside the room now and walked closer to me, and he checked my face and rolled the sleeves up to see if my arms were fine too.

"I'm unharmed felix but what the fuck happened to you?" I finally got the courage to speak with confidence.

"As i said i got you out of a sticky situation. Why is it that these things occur to you abnormally so frequently?" Felix questioned.

"Shut the fuck up." I blurted out. Well that made total sense.

"Woah, I'm just trying to make sure your okay and that you aren't some cursed lady." Felix laughed.

"You aren't funny." I said as i frowned.

"Aww you're so cute when you're mad." He teased.

I laughed and lightly hit his shoulder.

"Oww!" He hissed as his arm automatically grabbed onto his arm.

Oh shit what am i doing. I laughed for the first time in forever aswell.

"What happened to your arm anyways?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing much. Just banged it on a fridge."

"K" i answered.

There was silence for a bit. I wouldn't exactly say awkward but it was tense.

"Anna." Felix spoke out.

"Yeah..?" I answered as i looked up to his eyes.

"This might be a big request but.. i would like you to move in with me. I recently moved and this is a big house I would say and this way i can make sure that you are safe and-"

"Ok" i answered. "This is my room though."

Felix looked taken aback but shrugged it off. He looked more relieved that disappointed.

I didn't know why i was being like this. After waking up i feel like my old self. I feel like my coldness has gone away. Then i remembered that obviously felix has risked his life for me... once again.

And i love him. I cant get myself to say it yet though.

I'm just scared to get my heart broken again.

"Oh yeah its your birthday tomorrow." Felix brought up.

"Wait what? It's the 7th of November tomorrow??" I was shocked.

"Yeah. It is. So we can throw our own little party here tomorrow with my friends from America." Felix suggested.

"K." I answered. I cant believe i forgot my own birthday. The fact that felix remembered though..

"I hate it when people reply to me with K you know." Felix growled as he backed me up to the wall.

He aggressively put his lips on mine, his hands around my waist.

And now... this reminded me of our happy past...