17.

My feet automatically stopped, when I saw that ass sitting there, hooked up onto his phone.

There was a lady, looking around my mums age next to him. I'm assuming that's Rachel, his mother.

"Rachel!" My mum squealed as she ran to the table.

"Suzie!" Rachel squealed back as they hugged eachother.

Okkkkayy. Wth. I never knew my mum had a teenage fan girl kind of side to her.

He looked up, and his straight face turned into a frown, as he got up from his seat and pointed at me.

"Do you two know eachother?" Rachel asked as she smiled at me.

"Yes-" I answered.

"No." He spoke sternly as he sat back down.

"Oh..well this is my son Felix. I'm Rachel, his mum haha!" She said as gestured me to sit down.

I looked over at my mum. Mum seemed to be deep in thought.

"Mum?" I touched her shoulder as she looked at me blankly.

"O-oh. This is my daughter Anna, she's the same age as you F-Felix." She stuttered. Why is she stuttering.

"You alright Suzie?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah I'm fine! Just kinda tired that's all." My mum answered as I took a seat opposite Felix.

+
Our mums were chatting away non stop, as we just sat in silence. Well, he was listening to music and probably texting someone because he kept getting notifications. However, I had absolutely nothing to do since I left my phone at home.

Stupid me.

"Here is your steak." The waitress gave out a plate, with a neatly served piece of 7oz steak. I took it from her hands, bowing as a sign of thank you.

"And here are your chicken wings handsome." Yh waitress spoke as she giggled and placed a plate of many chicken wings in front of him.

I followed his eyes as he looked up. His expression didn't change.

"Not interested." He said as he plugged a earphone back into his ear and totally blanked the waitress who was turning red and she walked off faster than..my heart is beating for...
....THE FOOD! Food is life okay.

+

We finished eating. By WE, I mean ME and the guy sitting in front of me. He's so antisocial. I don't even consider him my bully anymore because he doesn't bully me. But his stupid little midget ass girlfriend Hanul does.

"Um...did you have a nice meal?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness.

He looked up, and then looked back  at his screen.

EXCUSE YOU! IM TALKING TO YOU MR LEE ASS BITCH. Don't worry, I said all that to him in my head.

"Why don't you two go to the arcade which is basically two blocks down?" Rachel asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, what a good idea. Our meals haven't even arrived yet!" My mum added.

"But-" I started.

"No buts, just go and have fun." My mum said as she handed me ten dollars.

"Felix you too." My mum added, giving ten dollars to him too.

"do I have to mum?" Felix asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Well please? Me and Suzie want some private talk time so please go and have fun with Anna. We will call you when we finish." Rachel explained.

"Fine." He answered as he got up.

Yay.

+
We successfully made it out of the restaurant, going through many obstacles ; like walking around many tables, avoiding the waiters/waitresses with many trays of food in their hands etc.

"Felix which way is it?" I asked as I wasn't sure whether it was two blocks down left or two blocks down right.

"Don't ask me. Did you really think I'd go hang out with you?" He scoffed as he walked off.