18.

"Don't ask me. Did you really think I'd go hang out with you?" He scoffed as he walked off.

"Um What?" I ran behind him and grabbed onto his shoulder, not realising it was the one with bandages wrapped around as he threw my grip off him.

"Don't!" He hissed as he held his arm in his other hand and he seemed really pissed off.

"Please." I pouted. I really want to go to the arcade and I feel like this is the only way he will unless he's a stubborn shit.

"Cuteness doesn't work for me you idiot." He said as he started walking again.

This time, I shouted.
"FELIX! PLEASE GO TO THE ARCADE WITH ME OR I WILL SCREAM EVEN LOUDER AND EMBARASS YOU!"

He turned around, with a look of disgust as he shushed me.

"Shush, your so loud!" He spoke.

"That's the point duh douchebag." I said.

"And no. I will never go anywhere with a girl looking who looks like a dead rat." He said coldly as he turned his back on me once again.

I got annoyed. How will I make him stop and go to the arcade with me? Anna think. Anna think.

Without even thinking much about it, I ran forward and backhugged him. I could smell his scent as soon as my face came in touch with his leather jacket.

His steps stopped immediately. He didn't do anything. He just stood still.

I glanced up to his face. He turned his face away from me. Is he perhaps blushing or what? I saw a hint of redness to his face.

I felt my face flush with heat, is my face turning red too? God damn it. I could hear the vibration of my heart beat. That is not even a normal speed. That's like WAYY OFF SCALE fast beats.

This is because I ran. Nothing else. I ran for three seconds and my pulse is just higher. Wow I'm very unfit af then.

"Felix please. Let's go to the arcade." I said in a pleading voice. "My mum gave you money so there's a reasonable reason."

"UGH FINE! So get off me now, rat." He spoke as I let go of him. Turning so he can't see my face.

Calm down Anna. Your just tired and stressed out and annoyed and angry. That's why your red.

"Well stop pretending you didn't like it." I muttered quietly.

"Your right. I liked it but I like you more."

-

(A/N: this chapter is very short. I'm aware of that, so the next chapter will be over 1000+ words! I'm hoping to update either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :) hope you enjoyed, please vote and follow me💕)