35.

Felix's POV

She started talking. Talking about what I told Somi. I couldn't tell her though...it's something I only know about. Then she stomped off. Wow.

"Guys where is Chan hyung?" I asked the other guys because Chan should be here. He is never late to PE.

"Oh..hes at the rooftop smoking. Apparently he's ditching today's lesson because he hasn't brought in his PE kit." Jeongin answerd.

"Oh ok. I'll drag him here. He's got to play heat the bet rugby player in our year. And what is he doing smoking I told him not to." I said as I walked away from the group.

Chan hyung was actually so good at rugby we need him even if he hasn't got his PE kit.

"ah...student!" A voice called. I stopped speed walking and turned around. It was our school's librarian and she had a whole load of books in a massive box which she was somehow trying to pick up and drag across the floor.

"Shall I help you miss?" I asked politely. She better tell my father how polite I am.

"Yes please. These are a whole load of new books and textbooks for the school. It's too heavy for me." She said as she panted and wiped sweat off of her forehead.

"Okay. Do I take these to the library?"

"Yes." She answered.

I carried the whole box and started walking. Damn, this was quite heavy.

The library was all the way across the field which meant it would take long.

"There you go." I placed the box down on the floor.

"Thanks dear. I will tell your father how much of a good boy you are!" She thanked as I bowed and sprinted out.

I coincidentally looked up to the rooftop not thinking much. Then I spotted two tiny figures up there. One was standing and one was laying on the floor and it looked as if the one standing was beating up the one laying down.

That better not be Chan hyung beating up a 13 year old..I mean..if it is I will happily join in.

+

When I reached the top of the rooftop, I heard a voice shouting for help. It wasn't the voice I exactly wanted to hear. It was Anna.

My fists automatically clenched as I shouted as loud as I could out of pure anger.

"CHAN HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK!"

Before I could stop what he was doing, he simply kicked her off the edge.

What the fuck. Is this a fucking nightmare?

This can't be real..
He just..pushed her off like that?

I tackled Chan to the floor as I punched his face in.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?!" I shouted as I punched him more.

Then I realized that this probably should be saved for later and I should go down and tell the staff.

"Bang Chan I did fucking tell you not to mess with Anna. If anything severe happened to her...I will KILL you."