48.

"Hey i never knew you owned a Lambo what the hell!" I said as i got into the car. He got in and smiled. He did my seatbelt for me and started driving.

"Well my dad bought it for me." He spoke.

"Then why do you even work at that bubble tea shop. Surely you don't have to?" I questioned.

"Growing up i depended on my family and our wealth. I never actually had a responsibility and independence.. and I wanted to do something that wouldn't just make me that one rich kid who depends on their parents their whole life."

"Oh..." i nodded as i looked outside.

Felix was on my mind as we drove down the motorway. Where did he go? Why didn't i hear him going out... maybe i was too busy choosing what to wear.

Aish. i slapped myself lightly and shook my head. I'm going to have fun with Han tonight who cares about Felix.

"Everything ok??" Han laughed as i looked down in embarrassment.

"Yeah i just had to clock something" i said.

+

The loud booming music, the bar with colour changing lights to make it stand out from the dark, the side where the DJ supposedly was. Everything seemed fun.

People my age would definitely enjoy this. But i felt a sense of uncomfort as i walked around through the people who were just trying to have fun. Must be my past experiences.

Han lead me around the club. It was as if he knew it like it was on the back of his hand. I admired Han's facial features, his straight nose, his lips, his eyes, all mesmerising under the lights.

We stopped when we came to a door.
'VIP' it said in large bold letters and there were four bouncers outside guarding the door.

"Yo CJ!" Han spoke as he walked over to one of them. The biggest one and they did that guy handshake thing.

"Good to see you Han. You haven't been in time bro" CJ said.

"Well i brought someone tonight" Han said as he looked back at me as i nervously stood there clutching onto my handbag.

"What a suprise. You never bring girls along. Hurry along in." CJ said as gave me a quick wink.

The doors opened automatically and Han stretched out his arm for me to take.

We entered the room and to my suprise, it was like a whole another club in there but a lot smaller. it was like a very large room with a small bar in the corner, and decorated very spectacularly.

There were about 20 people inside. Less than i imagined and they were all dancing and drinking and singing and kissing, you name it.

I inspected the room. Nope no one i know-

and then i spotted two familiar figures.

I gulped as i tried to quickly follow Han who was already at the bar getting drinks.

I then proceeded to trip over a leg that was purposely strut out in front of me.

I landed on the floor with a thud and my knees were sore. The music was still blasting and no one could see me on the floor except the group of people who stood there laughing.

The laughs were familiar. Very familiar.

I turned my head to see who tripped me up and there she was.

The one and only Haneul.

Next to her was Somi and other girls and they were all giggling. Anger rose up to me as i picked myself up from the floor and struggled to walk towards them but did so anyways.

I came face to face with Haneul especially.

"You again? Say sorry" i demanded as i could feel my hands folding into a fist.

She already tried to kill me in high school and now what? She hasn't matured at all.

"Oh whoops! My bad." she took a sip out of her drink and spat it out in my face.

My hand rose up to her face but instead of slapping her, i grabbed Somi's drink and gave Haneul a face wash.

"AHHHH!" Haneul screamed as cocktail was dripping down her face, onto her neck and dress.

I grabbed the bottom of her long ass dress and wiped her disgusting spit from my face.

"You should've just said sorry when i told you to say sorry." I said firmly. I was still angry. I still wanted to scream at her.

Then i realised that the music stopped and everyone had their focus on us.

Haneul started crying. Of course she's going to make a scene of course.

The tension in the room was deadly as i tried to scan the room for the door so i could quickly go out.

"Say sorry." a voice spoke out as he walked through the people with his hand in his pocket and his glass on the other, taking sips.

"Felix?" Haneul cried out.

It should've been time since they saw each other too. But why the hell is Felix letting her hug him?? He knows what she's done to me.

I got all feelings of betrayal for the hundredth time probably.

"Why should i say sorry." i said confidently but quietly.

"I think your the one who should say sorry." i heard a voice behind me. A hand going around my arm and there stood Han next to me.

"Sorry i was a tad bit late Anna. My drink was taking ages." he said loudly.

Felix looked taken aback and shocked as he started breathing fast and his hands became fists instantly and the two were having a glare battle.

"Han?" Felix growled.

"So we meet again" Han smirked.