52.

****5 YEARS LATER****

"Anna hurry up and get your stuff in the car. Do you want to miss our flight to our honeymoon destination?" Felix nagged as he waited by the door.

I ran around our room grabbing more things to take. Such as snacks because i love food okay.

"I'm coming!" i shouted as i ran down the stairs.

"Took your time" Felix said as he grabbed my backpack from me and headed towards our car.

"Well you didn't wake me up on time so i partially blame you." i replied as i got into the car.

We got married. Last week.

When i was in high school, i guessed i would get married but not to the Felix Lee.

It was the good old days.. wait not all good because i've had a very interesting and weird teenhood.

And yes, me and Felix have been together in a healthy relationship for 5 whole years.

I mean yes we had arguments here and then but mainly because he kept practicing his mosquito sound effect which i found cool at the start let me not lie.

BUT you wanna hear nonstop mosquito sounds whenever he's not doing work?

"Are you not hungry babe?" Felix asked as he drove.

"Can you not see me stuffing my face honey?" i asked in astonishment as i chewed on my bag of sour gummies.

"Just wanted to start a conversation." he laughed as he reached into my bag of gummies and helped himself.

I am so excited. Like so so excited.

We are on our way to the airport to go on our honeymoon. Guess where we are going.?

France.
How basic but it will be super romantic so i'm not complaining.

"Do you remember a few years ago?" i asked as i started laughing from the memory that i just thought of.

"Carry on then.." Felix started laughing with me. Silly boy.

"When you fell over in Walmart whilst getting some milk and the milk bottles burst open and you ended up creating a whole PWHAHAHHAHAJSJAHAHJAHAHA" I couldn't help myself but let it out as i clenched my belly.

It was the most funny thing ever and i wish i could've filmed it or something to show our future children.

"That was fun..." he said sarcastically.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes as i put a gummy in his mouth.

"I cant believe we got married last week" i said as i admired his perfect face.

"Well here i am Felix Lee the world's most handsome man as your husband, what a lucky woman you are" he smirked as he swiped his hair from one side to the other and looked through the rear mirror and winked.

"Tch. You're still a vain little boy aren't you. You haven't changed at all."

"Little? Boy? Baby I'm a big man and you know it." He grinned.

"Whatever!" I slapped his arm and hid behind my big and cosy sweater, turning red i suppose.

In no matter of time, we were already pulling up to the airport's car park.
In a blink of an eye, we were already checked in and on board. I had the window seat which i was happy about because it meant that I could daydream as i listen to music. Not that i think i may get any silence as I'm next to my husband.

Just like that, we started moving, me and Felix locked our hands together as we looked at each other, eyes full of hearts. Who knew we could've come this far? I remember the first time i saw Felix on the school bus like it was yesterday. I never knew I would be married to my childhood bully. What do i tell our kids when they ask us how we met? "You're dad and his girlfriend at the time harassed me and mummy nearly died like ten times?"

I looked to my left at the already sleeping Felix. How does this guy just fall asleep as soon as he closes his eyes.

He was bad to me at first, but as time passed he realised he loved me. And i realised that I loved him. He is truly my saviour and i will never regret having come across him ever no matter how bad the past memories were.

Love truly comes at an unexpected time...

The end.