22.

My mind took a few sentences to process that in but when I understood it completely, I didn't even bother writing a note back.

"Why?" I whispered, looking directly at her.

"I don't know, apparently it's some 'family business'." She whispered back shrugging.

Are you kidding me?

"When did he go?" I asked.

"This morning when he got to school." She replied .

+
*felix's POV*

"Felix Lee." Mr Nam stopped me whilst I was heading for the toilet. I'm ditching period three, don't want a detention but Anna didn't want to ditch with me. Smh.

"What?" I asked.

"Your father would like to see you in the office."
+
I walked in, the atmosphere was already dark and weird. There was one of dad's secretaries beside him also.

"Felix." He spoke in the silence. I looked up, looking straight at his eyes.

"What is the meaning of this?" He threw a envelope at me which fell on the floor.

Dickhead.

I picked the envelope up, and took out what was inside.

Photos.
Pictures of me and Anna at the arcade.
For fucks sake.

I gulped and put the photos back inside the envelope and put them inside my bag.

"What do you think? I was hanging out with a friend." I answered plainly.

"Friend? Good joke. Who is she?" He shouted.

"A friend."

"Right that's it. Daniel, take this boy to the airport. His flight will be in three hours, and make sure he boards the plane to America and I will make sure his things will be sent to his school dorm there." Dad spat out as he slammed the office door.

+

"Are you Mr Felix Lee?" A old man with a suit on walked up to me, whilst I got off the plane.

I can't believe I left everything behind in Korea..
..especially Anna.

"Yes I am." I answered.

+

I was taken to my campus, where the dorms were. My dad rented me a dorm for myself, it was basically a big room with everything I need.

There was a big sign with the WiFi and the password for me to get WiFi.

When my phone connected to the WiFi, I immediately went onto the Cezanne Class group chat.
+

*Anna's POV*

Why did he go? How does he think I can survive a year without him?

Nah, you will be fine Anna. Move on. He's nothing.

He is something. My heart always beats so fast when I'm with him. Does that mean I'm in love with him?

Is that why I care?

I walked up and down the corridors.

"Umm." I turned around, and the headmistress was standing there looking down.

"Good afternoon miss." I bowed. She rested a hand on my shoulder.

Something should be up.

"Dear..you know when you asked me about who saved you.."

My eyes grew wide hearing it. Maybe she will tell me finally.

"Yes..."

"I think I can tell you now. If I don't tell you now, I'd regret not telling you and feel bad for myself." She said.

"Okay..so who rescued me from that fire? I owe him a big thank you. That person could have died because of me, and I still haven't even said a thank you to him because I don't know who the frick it is." I ranted on.

"Shhh.." She shushed me as she lightly caressed my cheeks.

"Well...he's Felix."

"What? Nooo it cant be." I started panicking.
There is no absolute way it is Felix.

I started tearing up. He..did that for me?
He saved me? Risking his own god damn life?

I shook my head in disbelief as I ran to the girls bathroom.

I took out my phone from my blazer pocket and opened Watsapp.

I don't have his number, and so this is the only way I will be able to reach him.

WHY DID I NOT KNOW?! Why am I so stupid?! I was with him like every single day, and I didn't realise? IT MAKES SENSE NOW.

The bandages on his arms..
The scar on his arm..
And the way he's acting towards me is so different from how he treated me from the start...

'Cezanne Class'
I clicked on it faster than ever..but my phone dropped out of my hands and landed on the floor.
No. It can't be.

      Felix Lee has left Cezanne Class group chat