25.

"Are you fucking serious" I cussed under my breath as I threw my phone down onto my bed.

"What's wrong?" Karlee asked.

Can she not be nosy. I have a feeling she is a bitch..I can sense those things.

"Nothing." I groaned as I plunged myself into the white sheets.

What did I do? Why did he block me? God damn it.

"Obviously nothing is alright." I heard Karlee mutter under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked with a serious tone.

Bitch I heard that.

"Nothing." She smiled and I saw a pull a dirty face when she looked back at her homework sheet.

+

I was sitting on my bed, organising my things into my single cupboard and my seperate study desk.

Guys. Don't worry. I'm only staying here for a year..at least that's what my mum agreed to pay for. Seriously had to nag her and persuade her.

I have one year to bring him back to Korea..hopefully before that. I can't have him live in a different country from me.

Out of the blue, there were two quick quiet soft knocks on the door, as Karlee got right up and skipped to the door.

Before she opened the door, I saw her pushing her boobs up and checking her hair and she smiled whilst opening the door.

I wonder who the hell came. Obviously no boy can, which is a good thing.

"Haha you came early?" She giggled.

"For you." A deep male voice said.

This voice is way too familiar..

Next thing, I found my eyes widening as my heart started racing.

+
*felix's POV*

I told Karlee that I'd sneak into the girls dorm block at night when the teachers have meetings to hang out.

I've been hanging out with her and her friends and it's been great.

"Mate, your going to Karlee again?" My roommate, Daniel snickered.

"Is it that obvious?" I said as I zipped up my coat.

" You obviously like her bro." Daniel snickered.

"Shut up man." I laughed as I shut the door.

+

I sneaked past the teacher who was standing on their phone, and ran into the girls block.

Wow, every time I do this, I look and sound like a pedo.

77. I knocked twice.

She always takes long to open a fricking door.
When the door finally opened, she questioned me.

"Haha you came early?" She giggled.

"For you." I smirked.

Before she could say anything else, I pushed her, wrapping arms around her waist, and kicked the door shut as our lips met.

We were kissing, but then I heard two coughs and immediately paused.

+
*Anna's POV*

I froze. My heart was beating to be seeing him again and hearing his voice.

But I didn't realise how happy I was until he wrapped his arms around her waist and they were passionately kissing.

My heart shattered.

I didn't come all the way to America to see him moving on so quick. He is a playboy after all.

But I thought he changed? He stopped being much of a bad boy in korea, so why is he restarting now?

My breathing hitched as I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run to him. I wish I was the one he was so desperate for. I wish my first kiss was taken by him. But no. Karlee got him before I did.

Now realising that she was the one in his Facebook posts.

I cleared my throat, and it worked. He pulled off. He looked annoyed but his eyes instantly grew wide as he saw me.

I just sat still looking back at him, trying my best to keep tears inside. I didn't realise how much I liked him or needed him till now.

"Do you two know eachother?" Karlee pointed at me and then at Felix who was still standing still, his eyes still locked with mine.

When Karlee spoke, he looked away first.

Ouch.

"No, who is she?" He pointed.