[19] - House of Passages

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

When Camilla woke up the next day she couldn't shake the feeling she had had a disturbed night the night before, however, she couldn't remember what had happened. She was sat in her usual seat between Alfie and Fabian eating her breakfast when Alfie turned to her, "Are you okay? That's your 3rd cup of tea this morning."

"What?" Camilla asked, having not paid him any attention but knew he was talking to her.

"Tea?" Alfie asked, amusement clear in his tone as he tapped on the mug in her hands, "Are you okay?"

Camilla let out a sigh, "I had the weirdest dream last night, and it has me all shaken up I guess."

"What did you dream about?" Jerome asked from across the table, Alfie and Camilla were not surprised he had been listening in to their conversation.

"That's the thing, I can't remember a thing in it. But I have this feeling, whatever I dreamed about it was scary, it was real and it was important." Camilla said in a serious tone.

Though Jerome and Alfie looked at one another before bursting out laughing.

"Thanks, guys for the support," Camilla muttered and she leaned back in her chair and went back to thinking.

Before either boy could apologise (half-heartedly) for offending their small friend Patricia came storming into the room grabbing the water jug on the table and pouring it all over Amber with the scream of, "I asked you to keep a secret! She's known me since we were 11!" Patricia looked at Camilla who glared back as if to say 'I dare you to pour water over me', unknown to Camilla Jerome had gotten up mainly to avoid the splash of water and had run around the table, causing him and Alfie to look like little guard dogs for Camilla as they too glared at the girl to try to pour something on their Camilla. Patricia knew better than to get on the bad side of all three of them – Mick was still scared of what was to come to him – but that didn't stop her as she yelled, "But now she and Camilla are siding with someone who's only been here two minutes!"

"Patricia what's going on?" Mara asked as she entered the room, having not seen Patricia pouring water all over Amber.

"Betrayal that's what!"

By this point, everyone in the house knew of Patricia snooping through Nina's things so no one was surprised when Amber replied with, "you don't go through people's private things here!"

"It's like, an unwritten rule," Camilla added firmly, as she pushed out her seat knowing she and Nina were going to have to help Amber get ready all over again.

"I think it's actually a written one," Nina added causing Camilla to smile her way as she held her hand out to Amber who instantly took it and got to her feet.

Patricia didn't take this well, and splashed what was left of the water over Camilla and Amber causing them both to gasp once again, before she stormed from the room, "Some friends you two are!"

Nina instantly rushed Amber from the room and up the stairs, Fabian grabbing some napkins as Camilla followed. Instead of following her friends she paused on the bottom step and turned to Fabian, "I'm going to skip morning classes." She started, ignoring the look of disappointment that flashed over Fabian's face, but she thought she was doing better than normal actually telling him of her plans instead of just skipping, "I had a crazy dream last night and I feel I need to go to Sarah and ask for her advice. She might be able to clear up everything. The magic yesterday and haunting feeling I'm getting from this dream I can't remember anything about. She's my best bet to try to find answers."