[44] House of Yesterday

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The election was a top priority now in the house Amber was going to look her best, she was sure making that at least Camilla out of her two roommates looked hot as hell too. They would help her promote her brand. Unfortunately for Camilla that meant heels to school until the vote along with short tight skirts, with her normal thigh-high black socks. Her hair was curled and then brushed out so it fell around her face in a natural effortless way and her makeup was done naturally too (they were going to school after all) but Amber focused her efforts on accentuating Camilla's good features like her eyes and lips. Camilla couldn't say she didn't look bad but she felt it was too much effort in the morning, and she was especially annoyed Nina had managed to slip out before Amber woke up so she had to endure the process alone.

Grumbling Camilla was finally released from Ambers clutches and was headed to breakfast, hating how she now announced her arrival to everyone with every click of her heels. Thankfully she was distracted by this as she saw Nina and Fabian pulling the hallway mirror away from the wall, raising to her toes she sneaked down the remaining stairs and watched them for a moment.

"Is there anything written on the back?" Fabian asked, and Camilla knew what they were up to immediately. Nina, Fabian and Patricia had found another clue after school yesterday and it had something to do with mirrors – though Camilla didn't know for sure her brother didn't show her the note in their dinner catch up.

Nina let out a sigh, "No,"

Camilla let Fabian let out a frustrated sigh before she spoke up, putting on her best imitation of Victor as she said, "Now, what do you think you are doing?"

This caused the two to jump and look her way as she burst into peals of laughter.

"Oh haha, thanks Cam," Fabian muttered at his sister.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't resist," Camilla giggled as she jumped off the last step and clip-clopped over to her twin brother and future sister in law. "Whatcha doing?"

"Clue solving," Nina explained absentmindedly.

"Look beyond the world through glass..." Fabian spoke up as if to prove Nina's statement, "beyond the world? What does that mean exactly?"

"I'd love to help but Amber has claimed me for the day," Camilla muttered, pointing to her outfit as if that proved her point.

"What are you three doing?" Victors booming voice spoke almost the exact same words Camilla had used to scare her friend's moments before, of course, this caused her to bit her lip as she tried not to laugh. It seemed her and Victor thought similarly.

"I was eh..." Nina jumped to action as Camilla stood to one side, her shoulders shaking from silent laughter, "Just admiring this..." Nina rubbed the mirror as she kept talking and Victor prowled down the stairs as Camilla finally controlled her laughter, "is it roman? Or Victorian? I'm kind of an amateur antique collector."

"Always snooping..." Victor spookily spoke looking from Nina to the Rutter twins to her right. of course, he didn't get a response to his statement other than the three putting fake smiles. "Get off to school!" They didn't need to be told twice, Nina pushing Fabian out the door – Camilla not moving to the door but the kitchen area as she hadn't had breakfast yet and like hell, she was going to school without a cup of tea in her system. "Oh, and Miss Martin, Miss Rutter..." the two girls paused from their walks to glance round at Victor, "it's very public-spirited of you to visit the sick and elderly, however, try and restrict your visits in future to weekends only."