House of Interviews - Season 1

The camera focuses on 8 people, all paired up in different locations.

First are Danielle and Brad who are sat in the Anubis living room set, Brad looking 'shocked' at something Danielle read of a card. "What no! Someone did not seriously ask that?" he asks.

A giggling Danielle only nods her head whilst showing him the card.

CUT TO

Ana and Nathalia are both sat in the girl's bedroom set, well actually Nathalia is sat down and Ana is in the background. "Wait! I know it's here somewhere," Ana is heard shouting as she appears to be searching for something on the set, "Nat have you or Dani hidden it?"

"I promise I haven't hidden anything," a laughing Nathalia answers to her blonde friend.

CUT TO

Eugene groaning loudly as Alex smirks holding a question card up.

"Bro, you should have expected this question, I bet Dani even got this question too," Alex laughed.

"I know I should have expected it but I didn't!" Eugene laughs.

The two boys are sat in their bedroom set.

CUT TO

Klariza and Jade are out of focus, their two interview chairs just in shot, however, the two girls are on the stage doing a ridiculous dance.

CUT TO

"Hey there!" Ana happily greets the camera with a wave, "My name is Ana Mulvoy Ten, and I play Amber Millington on House of Anubis"

"And I'm Nathalia Ramos, and I play Nina Martin on House of Anubis, and today we are going to answer some questions sent in by you!" Nathalia responded from next to her. 

CUT TO

Eugene and Alex are sat in their bedroom set. "Hey I'm Eugene Simson and this is Alex Sawyer," Eugene starts, watching as Alex accidentally drops the question cards everywhere causing him to finish the sentence through laughter. "And we play Jerome and Alfie on House of Anubis." With this Eugene bursts out laughing, "How the hell did you manage to do that Alex, you literally had to just sit there."

"Honestly I have no clue," Alex's voice is heard from the floor and suddenly his head pops up for him to say, "Sorry Susie!" Alex apologetically smiled as he started to pick up the cards.

(Susie was the name of the season 1 producer)

CUT TO

Jade and Klariza are smiling at one another. "Hey, guys." Klariza smiles at the camera giving it a wave.

"Hey there!" Jade responds.

"I am Klariza and this is Jade,"

"And we play Patricia Williamson and Joy Mercer on House of Anubis, and today we are here to answer your questions." 

CUT TO

Danielle and Brad dramatically whip their heads around to look to the camera – clearly, they have been planning this for a bit. "Why hello there," Brad starts, "my name is Brad Kavanagh,"

"And I am Danielle Campbell,"

The two look to one another before speaking together, "and we play the infamous Rutter twins in House of Anubis!"