[60] House of Forever

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

 By the time they all got to the house, it was early silent and Joy was sat on the bottom step looking forlorn.

"Oh, Patricia!" Joy scrambled to her feet before rushing to her friend to give her a hug.

"Joy what's happened?" Patricia asked, more than happy to hug her friend, just glad she was okay.

Fabian was looking to Camilla who was rubbing at the scar, which looked red and inflamed again, but she shook it off. If it meant them getting away and being safe, she'd handle the pain a thousand times over.

"Nothing happened," Joy said causing the Rutter twins to glance Joy's way along with everyone else, "I'm not the Chosen One," Joy elaborated seeing everyone's confused looks, "there is no cup."

"they told you that being the Chosen One was something to do with you Birthday?" Nina asked, glancing to Fabian and Camilla. "Right?"

"yeah, 7th of July." Joy told the American who turned to look at the twins a little scared.

"mine is on the 7th of July too," Nina told them all, looking worried. Fabian's words of them having the wrong Chosen One ringing through her head.

"What?" Camilla and Fabian spoke as one.

"Joy, you were born 7 am right? At the 7th hour on the 7th of the 7th," Fabian asked after a glance to Camilla who took a step closer to Nina.

"No, at 7 pm." Joy corrected him, before glancing between the two Rutter's whose eyes widened in realisation.

"Nina?" Fabian asked, Camilla hearing the slight excitement in his voice as they both understood the mistake the adults had made.

"I don't know," Nina softly replied, "sometime early in the morning though."

Fabian finally let himself smile, "I bet it was 7 am. The true 7th hour."

"It would be the American," Jerome muttered from behind Camilla who took Nina's hand with a smile of her own.

"That's why Sarah spoke to us Nina," Camilla softly said, "Isis assigned me to protect you as I said in the play. The Goddess Isis said she would send a protector to aid and protect the true Chosen One." She told Nina, who looked nervous but excited as she realised what that meant. The quest was her's but the thing she saw in Camilla's eyes the thing that truly made her smile as she was always destined to meet Camilla and Fabian, her two best friends (and maybe boyfriend?) were always meant to be apart of her life.

"Guys." Fabian spoke up as he glanced at his grandfathers watch on his wrist, breaking the small moment between the girls, "its almost quarter two one, we only have 15 minutes left of the chosen hour."

"Where are the pieces?" Camilla asked Joy. 

Joy turned to look at the door that led to the cellar, "Still down there I think," she told them all.

"Nina?" Fabian asked.

"Nina hurry!" a voice came causing Nina to grip onto Camilla's hand as if to make sure she had heard it too. Camilla nodded reassuringly to the girl. "you don't have long, make the cup"

"Okay..." Nina took a steadying breath before turning to Camilla, if she truly was the chosen one, then right now, she needed her protector for moral support. "You'll be with me?"