[55] House of Heavy

*Unedited* 

------------------------------------------------------- 

Once again, another Sibuna meeting meant another trip to the clearing next to the fallen down tree in the woods. This time however two of the Sibuna's were looking at each other nervously as today they had to explain to the rest of the group why Alfie was no longer in possession of his puzzle piece - due to Jerome being as asshat (Camilla's choice of words, not Alfie's) which meant Rufus Zeno had it. Neither Camilla nor Alfie thought this was going to go well, but at least it would explain to Fabian Camilla's odd behaviour the day before. Of course, knowing how the Sibuna's thought Camilla and Alfie had put their heads together to come up with a plan or two to get the pieces back but their best plan involved getting Jerome's help which neither of them were sure the rest of the gang would go with.

As Patricia took her seat in the circle, she asked the question they had all be wondering, "so, what's this all about?"

"Fabian and I have this theory we want to try out," Nina told the girl.

"We think all the puzzle pieces fit together and form the cup" Fabian expanded.

"Awesome theory," Patricia exclaimed excitedly.

"So, does everyone have their individual pieces?" Nina asked, throwing her piece onto the blazer in the middle where Fabian and Camilla's already sat. Patricia and Amber followed suit as Alfie looked to Camilla worried, they knew this was the time they had to explain everything. "we've got this," she mouthed to him causing him to take a deep breath. He knew Camilla would back him up in whatever he said, it was just having the strength to say it.

"Alfie?" Nina asked as she counted the pieces, looking towards the boy who looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Alfie?" Fabian prompted him again as he didn't respond. "where's your piece?"

Amber clearly could tell something had happened, as she looked from a very distressed looking Alfie to an almost emotionless Camilla (Camilla being the one to tell the girl something had happened because Camilla was never emotionless.) "Alfie, whats happened? What's wrong?" the blond asked the boy softly.

"Alfie?" Nina spoke up again, "what did you do?"

This caused Camilla to scoff at her friend's words because Alfie didn't do anything it was all Jerome's fault, they found themselves in this situation.

Finally, Alfie looked up at them all, before whispering in a thick voice as if fighting back tears, "I haven't got my Ank piece anymore."

"Where is it?" Nina asked the boy.

This is what broke Camilla who instantly rushed over to Alfie and put an arm around him, trying to give him some comfort. Alfie grabbed Camilla's hand and clung onto it as if he could use her strength to help best explain what had happened. Alfie glanced to Camilla who nodded her head at him, urging him to tell them the truth, "I was showing it to Jerome..." he started but before he could finish Patricia and Nina were on their feet.

"Jerome!" Patricia yelled.

"I knew we couldn't trust him, I said it!" Nina screamed at everyone else.

"Alfie how could you!" Amber exclaimed.

"All of you sit the hell down, and listen for god's sake!" Camilla threatened them all, causing all four on their feet to look taken aback. Camilla never turned on any of them, especially Fabian. Nina and Fabian both swearing they saw spikes of magic jump from Camilla's hair as she got angry but neither could be too sure.