[35] House of Charades

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Of course, after the whole 'reveal' Victor dismissed the house, no one needing to be told twice as they all ran to their rooms to get changed out of their uniforms. The Sibuna's met back in the living room – under the pretence they were going to do their homework. Amber and Camilla both bringing other reading materials whereas Nina and Fabian actually brought their books. The afternoon was going well, though Camilla kept getting distracted by Jerome and Alfie as they goofed off at the dining room table – both of them trying to be the one who made her laugh the loudest and cause Fabian to tell her off. Nina had disappeared off into the kitchen her phone to her ear, throughout their homework study they all had agreed they were worried Patricia wasn't back yet and once again Nina was trying to phone her and from the look on her face as she walked back to her friends the answer she had for them wasn't good.

"Something's wrong." Nina sighed as she sat down next to Amber on the couch. Getting Camilla's attention immediately as she knew the girl was serious – Fabian and Amber both looking towards Nina intently. "Really wrong."

"Patricia would have called someone by now," Camilla agreed but she couldn't help but add, "Especially with the million-odd missed calls she's gotten from Nina."

This caused Fabian to chuckle but before anyone could say anything else they were distracted by a noise from behind them causing them all to look around to see Trudy approaching Jerome and Alfie. It seems in the small-time they no longer had Camilla's attention they had found a new way to amuse themselves... by that, they were using the grand silverware Trudy had looked out for Alfie's parents coming for dinner as a way to fight.

"Eh!" Trudy asked causing both boys to freeze, "are you setting this table or wrecking it?" she asked the boys. Both boys knew that to be their only warning from Trudy and hurried to get back to the task in hand.

"Trudy?" Nina called across the room to their house mother.

"Yes, sweetie," Trudy said with a smile wandering over to the four teenagers in the living room.

"Patricia's been gone for a while now..." Nina started faltering about how much she should tell the woman.

Thankfully Amber pipped in, "And we haven't heard from her."

"You mean she hasn't come back, yet?" Trudy asked worried looking at them all and when they all shook their heads she let out a gasp. "I had just thought she had gone straight into school this morning." As if on cue Victor wandered past, probably coming from the basement and headed back to his office. Though his movement immediately got Trudy's attention. "Victor!" Trudy called to the man.

"No, no, no!" Nina started, grabbing Trudy's arm, "Don't tell Victor! We don't want to worry about him."

"Don't be silly!" Trudy told Nina in a reassuring way before rushing from the room calling for Victor. However the moment the woman left the room the man appeared from the opposite door, right behind Fabian and Camilla causing both twins to jump a little as he spoke loudly.

"I heard you the first time!"

Trudy rushed back in and over to Victor, "Oh Victor, it's about Patricia. Well, she went out with her Aunt and Uncle after the show last night, and well, she hasn't returned."

Camilla watched Victor's expression as Trudy told him this news and was surprised to see the man roll his eyes as if it was old news to him. "Calm down," He said in a reassuring voice, "her Aunt phoned me this morning. Her Uncle was taken ill during the night and they are currently in the hospital." Camilla looked to her brother and the twins shared a look. There was no Aunt and Uncle, so Victor knew Patricia was missing and there was defiantly something more to the whole thing.