Fun Facts

I thought I'd give you some of these. These are my personal 'Cannon' facts 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- the first word from both Camilla and Fabian was the other twin's name. 

---Alfie purposefully keeps his hair on the short side. He once let it grow long, to see if he could pull off a look like Jerome, but it got curly and no one in Anubis house could take him seriously.

---Mother's day is a big deal to all Anubis students every year. The students will get up extra early to make their house mother breakfast (Alfie and Jerome are allowed nowhere near the kitchen so are always on Flower duty.) Everyone agrees to play nice, no matter who is friends with who, because they know Trudy loves it when they all get along. Hell even after Victor finds out Camilla is the Protector he decides to act nicer to Trudy. 

---Mr. Sweet often goes to the opera. He forced Victor into it once. It was good. They enjoyed it. Not much else to say.

---Alfie spent an entire year practising the art of chair-tipping. He fell over about 675 times until he mastered the art of balancing. He now likes to show off his skills and particularly enjoys watching Jerome when he tries to copy and fails. 

---Camilla, Alfie and Jerome like to stay up all hours of the night watching horror movies. All of them will pretend they are not scared and continue to fiercely deny they aren't scared...
even after Camilla nearly destroyed a toaster when it popped up unexpectantly, Jerome nearly slapped Victor because he didn't hear him come up behind him, or the time Alfie actually threw his shoe across a classroom at Mrs Andrews after the bell had run one class.

---Fabian has always been protective of Camilla and loves her fiercely. He would never tell his sister but seeing her defending them all against Rufus was one of his proudest moments as a big brother. 

---Patricia likes drawing. Nobody knows except her friends (because she's the cool punk kid dammit) but she has about five sketchbooks filled with drawings. She has everything from doodles of her friends' faces to professionally detailed comic-like depictions of their adventures. One Christmas, Joy got her watercolours and Camilla got her colour pencils. Patricia didn't look up from her sketchbook for two days.

---Amber actually made Nina and Fabian a Fabiana scrapbook each and they both kept it, even if they both thought it was cheesy and made fun of it a little. 

---Mara is absolutely killer at crossword puzzles, and word games in general. It started as a kid when her parents wanted her distracted and docile, but now it's to the point where she always wins at scrabble