[39] House of Hoax

*Unedited* 

------------------------------------------------------- 

Camilla didn't mind the freaky dreams anymore, what she did mind was the killer headache they gave her as they startled her awake. Sitting up in her bed she turned to see Nina was sat up too, glancing over at Camilla who was groaning and rubbing at her head. Looking a lot like a disgruntled cat.

"Camilla?" Nina whispered.

"That's my name," Camilla muttered back.

"What are you doing -?"

Before Nina could finish her question Camilla sent her a look before letting out a sigh and saying, "I saw Sarah too..."

"You did?" Nina looked almost relieved, Camilla nodded, "What does it mean?"

"I have no idea, but I don't think we will come up with answers now. Maybe we are best holding a Sibuna meeting in the morning?" Camilla suggested letting out a yawn as if to prove her point.

"Like anyone wants to be a part of that now..." Nina muttered causing Camilla to frown.

"You have me and Fabian that's more than enough for now," Camilla reassured the girl who simply shrugged before settling back into her bed. Causing Camilla to groan and fall back into her own. Why was her life just full of drama, why couldn't she have one easy year at school for once?

The morning when Camilla slipped into her chair at the breakfast table it appeared that Nina and Camilla weren't the only ones up with horrid dreams. Though it wasn't like Mara was subtle about it, as Patricia wandered into the room her roommate was quick to ask, "Hi, you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Patricia asked.

"You had a bad night." Mara continued as the girl walked around her and to her seat, not sensing Patricia wanting her to stop talking.

"I'm fine!" Patricia insisted.

"I didn't sleep too good either," Alfie piped up from beside Camilla who had nicked toast of her brother's plate and the two were currently having a mini fight to get it back. "I was up all night looking for UFO's."

This comment caused the Rutter fight to stop as they both glanced Alfie's way in disbelief and the other side of the table to burst out laughing at him, "UFO's?" Camilla asked to make sure she had heard correctly, getting a nod from Alfie before he said,

"Yeah, they're coming!" he insisted, "Trust me! And then everyone will come running to Alfie for his Alien expertise!"

"What?" Jerome laughed.

"Alfie Lewis champion of the earth!" Patricia announced in a loud voice causing another round of laughter. "We're doomed."

Just as this round of laughter died down Nina walked in Blazer and bag over her arm, she sent Camilla a small smile before she looked at Fabian, "Hey can I talk to you about something?" Camilla enjoyed the small array of emotions that flashed over Fabian's face before he looked up at Nina.

"Yeah, me too." Fabian muttered causing a frown from Camilla. "you too Cam," Fabian added looking at his sister as he got to his feet causing a groan from Camilla as she pushed off from the table and stood also. Not happy she couldn't just laugh with her friends but now had to go back to mystery nonsense. The whole thing was hurting her head.

Nina explained to Fabian the dream she had had – that Camilla had somehow also had – on their walk over to the school.

"Wait, tell me those numbers again..." Fabian asked as he held open the doors into the main corridor of the school for the girls.