[25] House of Fakers

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

By the next morning, Camilla was 200% convinced that the 'zombies' they saw, weren't in fact zombies at all. There were only 2 people she knew who had splurged on Halloween costumes like that and all she needed to do was somehow get them to admit they had spooked them the night before – and then somehow convince them that what they saw, wasn't what they saw... once she had hit them for scaring them all of course. Camilla was sat in her normal seat at the dinner table during breakfast, her teacup in her hand watching the door waiting for the jokester duo to arrive so she could interrogate them.

"Good morning, good morning, good morning," Alfie announced as he and Jerome walked into the room, Alfie half-dressed for the school day ahead – which wasn't an unusual sight for Alfie in the mornings. "I trust everyone slept well last night?"

This comment caused Camilla to squint her eyes at her friends but not saying anything.

"What's it to you?" Patricia asked, looking over the two boys before glancing towards the Sibuna's. If she noticed the look on Camilla's face as she watched the two smug boys sit down, she didn't react to it.

"I just care. Sleep is an essential part of life," Alife shrugged off Patricia's questioning with a simple answer along with stealing the girls' toast.

"So tell me, did anyone heart that cat last night?" Jerome asked innocently. "It sounded like a combination of... a very old goat and a screaming baby." He added.

Before any of the Sibuna's could stop her Amber was quick to speak up, "That wasn't a cat. It was me." She looked over at them, her voice rising as she rushed, "and you would scream too if you were cornered by a pair of zombies. Thank god for Camilla is all I'll say."

"Amber!" Nina and Fabian whispered at her in a warning tone, whereas Camilla sent her blonde friend a smirk and a wink over her teacup. She was more than happy to be of help defending off any zombies.

"Sorry..." Amber whispered back to the two next to her but shot Camilla a smile.

Jerome, from behind Camilla's chair, was quick to take the opportunity Amber had granted him, however, "And once again we enter the strange and unpredictable world that is Amber's mind."

"But Jerome," Alfie added, "You must have heard the rumours of what's buried down in the cellar."

Camilla couldn't help but roll her eyes and from next to her it seemed Fabian did the same, the two boys were talking out there asses, however, Amber seemed to believe them which was more than the two needed to keep this joke of theirs alive.

"Yes, I have." Jerome added in a mysterious tone, "Two teachers were buried alive."

"There stomach's rumbling." Alfie added dramatically, "And at night they come out and eat your brains." With this last bit, the boy ran around the table and pretending to pounce on Amber, causing the girl to scream.

"Alfie!" She pushed him away with her hand, before realising what the two had done – something the other Sibuna's had caught onto instantly.

"I think we have found our Zombies," Fabian muttered to Camilla and Nina, causing both girls to nod their heads in agreement.

"Now what to do, to get them back for what they did." Camilla softly muttered, tapping her finger against her teacup, causing her ring to make a soft 'tink' sound as she did. Fabian sent her a smile, and Camilla knew this would be one of the few times he would encourage her getting even with the boys.

While this was going on Amber had turned on the boys, hitting Alfie as she screamed, "You pigs! I've never been so scared in my whole life!" she turned to Camilla, "I'm only glad you were there Cam."