thirteen

tyler woke up late for school. his wake up call? his dad, of course.

"piece of shit can't even get yourself up for school," he muttered, grabbing tyler by his ear and pulling him out of the bed.

"ouch!" tyler whimpered.

"shut up!" his dad spat, throwing the boy to the ground.

tyler landed with a thud, instantly bringing his hands to his head in self defense.

"don't think you're going to school today, fag. you get to stay here with me all damn day."

pain shot through him as he took a blow to his ribs. he was surprised they hadn't been broken yet. a hand grabbed his head, pulling him up by his hair. his small frame trembled, not meeting his dad's eyes.

"pussy," his dad chuckled.

tyler stared at the floor.

"you deserve this, you know that?"

"i deserve this," tyler mumbled.

the small boy gasped as a fist met his stomach, knocking the air out of his lungs. his shoulders were roughly grabbed, his dad bringing his knee up to tyler's stomach over and over again.

tyler deserved this.

nails dug into his shoulders, fingers gripping so tightly they would leave bruises. tyler brought his hands in front of his stomach in a weak attempt to protect himself.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" his dad seethed, shooting daggers at his shrinking frame.

"i-i'm s-s-sorry..."

he got shoved into the wall, feet stumbling to try and keep himself up. he stared into the devil's eyes, shaking as he walked towards the boy.

"you fucking know better."

tyler remained silent, not even working up enough energy to cry.

"you deserve this," his dad repeated, swinging his fist and hitting the brunette straight in his jaw, sending him to the floor in an unconscious state.

he deserved that.

__a/n__

thanks so much for over 400 reads! it means the world to me ❤️